Exclusive north-east facing waterfront block in a tightly held location with approved plans for a designer masterpiece
Poised to be celebrated as one of the finest private estates in Palm Beach, this extraordinarily rare 1,016m waterfront block commands 18m of water frontage flowing to pristine Tallebudgera Creek and the crystal clear ocean beyond.
DA approved plans exist for the construction of ‘Soltera’, a magnificent ode to contemporary Spanish architecture, architecturally crafted by Jayson Pate Design.
The expansive flat block is cleared, vacant and ready to build, with all approvals in place. A visionary expression of modern design, Soltera can rest harmoniously in its waterfront locale, offering five bedrooms, four bathrooms, two powder rooms and a breathtaking swimming pool flowing to a private pontoon. Expertly curated interiors open to stunning landscaped gardens, with the artful use of textural stone and natural render lending a distinctly European feel. Please contact the agent for further information if desired.
Alternatively, this property offers a magnificent blank canvas for realisation of your own dream home.
North-East facing, the ready-to-go block enjoys one of the most exclusive locations on the coast, a rare position of absolute waterfront on the natural peninsula bordered by the Tallebudgera estuary. From your private pontoon, take the boat, kayak or paddle board and cruise the calm waters of the Coral Sea or float to Tallebudgera Creek with the mighty Pacific unfolding before you. Stroll a mere 100m to find the hidden cove of Lily’s Beach, the perfect place to enjoy a picnic on the sand.
In just minutes, Palm Beach’s vibrant dining scene offers an array of bustling restaurants and cute cafes; from Balboa Italian to Las Palmas or The Collective, you’re spoilt for choice. Pop over the scenic Tallebudgera Creek Bridge and into the heart of Burleigh Heads, where Rick Shores, Burleigh Pavilion, Jimmy Wah’s and more are all at your fingertips.
The shopping mecca’s of Pacific Fair or Robina Town Centre are accessible in 15 minutes, while world-class golf courses, schools and surfing beaches are within easy reach.
Offering the beauty of absolute waterfront living and the potential convenience of approved luxury house plans ready to go, 106 Tallebudgera Drive is undoubtedly one of the most exciting offerings currently on the market.
– Exclusive 1,016m2 waterfront block bordering Tallebudgera Estuary
– 18m frontage with direct water access to Talle creek and the ocean
– Cleared, vacant block – all the hard work has been done
– DA approved plans by exclusive architectural firm Jayson Pate Design
– 100m stroll (or kayak) to Lily’s Beach, only mins to Tallebudgera Beach
– Flat walk and only minutes to Palm Beach’s restaurants, cafes and shops and the vibrant heart of Burleigh Heads
– 15 mins to the Gold Coast International Airport
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size1016.00 squareMeter
Building Size sqm
- – Exclusive 1,016m2 waterfront block bordering Tallebudgera Estuary
- – 18m frontage with direct water access to Talle creek and the ocean
- – Cleared, vacant block – all the hard work has been done
- – DA approved plans by exclusive architectural firm Jayson Pate Design
- – 100m stroll (or kayak) to Lily’s Beach, only mins to Tallebudgera Beach
- – Flat walk and only minutes to Palm Beach’s restaurants, cafes and shops and the vibrant heart of Burleigh Heads
- – 15 mins to the Gold Coast International Airport
- Palm Beach Currumbin State High School
- Palm Beach State School
- Under 6kmSt Andrews Lutheran College
- Palm Beach Parklands
- Laguna Park
- Central tobeaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request