12 Seychelles Court
12 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Large Water Front Home
This water front home in the highly sought after ‘ Burleigh Cove’ is not one to miss out on. Positioned right on the edge of exclusive water frontage with your own private pool and large backyard area, this large four-bedroom family property offers an incredible scope to create the ultimate coastal oasis. Perfect for all year seasonal living and dining with your choice of separate living area and an undercover outdoor alfresco area. Enjoy the wide water views while relaxing indoors, by the pool, or from the back patio
Offering plenty of space and an eye engaging outlook over Pelican lake this is a must.
• Four Generous bedrooms with built-in robes
• Multiple spacious living areas with river views.
• Master Bedroom with water views
• Main bathroom with bathtub
• Double lock-up garage with internal access.
• Swimming Pool
• Enjoy all-year-round entertaining with an undercover outdoor area.
• Easy walk to Stocklands, minutes from Burleigh and Tallebudgera Creek.
• Moments away from Burleigh Baker, Pink Monkey, Mr Hizolas, Tarte Bakery, Woolworths Metro, Ze Pickle, Burleigh Pavilion and much more with everything at your finger tips.
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Local Schools: Caningeraba State School (7 min bike ride), Marymount College (9 min bike ride), St Andrews College, Somerset & more.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WANT TO APPLY?
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE VISIT TENANTOPTIONS.COM.AU
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220