Welcome to Varsity Lakes!
If more space & a big, fully fenced corner block is what you and the family is after, look no further! This wonderfully spacious, four bedroom family home is available for new tenants to call it home!
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and sliding door, beautiful pool views
• Three other additional bedrooms, ceiling fans with built in robes
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Brand new air conditioners in formal, family and master bedroom
• Security screens throughout
• Brand newly renovated guest bathroom with bath and built in spa
• Separate toilet to bathroom
• Modern kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and ample storage
• Fridge plumbing installed
• Separate modern laundry
• Internal automatic double garage
• Side open carport with roller door to drive through with plenty of space for a trailer, caravan, boat
• Solar hot water
• Inground pool with solar heating, fountain feature and eco pump – monthly pool maintenance included (chemicals on charged to tenants)
• Garden shed with pool storage inside
• Large water tank
• Pets considered upon application
• Public transport at the end of the street
• Local Beach approx 5 minutes drive
• Close proximity to Varsity Colleges, Child Care Centers and Bond University
• Easy access to local shops, buses, train station and M1
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WANT TO APPLY?
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE VISIT TENANTOPTIONS.COM.AU
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Varsity Lakes
SELLER HAS RELOCATED AND WANTS OFFERS!
50 Southlake Drive, Varsity Lakes QLD 4227