3/38 Murlong Crescent
3/38 Murlong Crescent, Palm Beach QLD 4221
GORGEOUS WATERFRONT VIEWS
If you’re looking to wake up somewhere and have that morning paddle, swim or leisurely walk through the National Park to Burleigh Village … then look no further than this beautiful waterfrontage unit overlooking the popular Tallebudgera Creek.
This North-facing unit (one of only four) features:
– Absolutely gorgeous waterfront views – especially at sunrise and sunset
– Two spacious bedrooms with overhead ceiling fans
– Airconditioned open plan loungeroom opening onto a spacious balcony overlooking spectacular Tallebudgera Creek
– Renovated modern kitchen combining the study nook or office area
– Kitchen features very deep soft closing drawers which are used for food/cutlery/pots and pans
– There is also a pull out drawer on the left hand side of the dishwasher which is great for storing large bottles etc
– Left hand side of the main bedroom is a cupboard which can be used as a extra pantry
– One bathroom which includes a laundry
– In the bathroom/laundry there is a large pull-out clothes line, no need to go downstairs to use the communal clotheslines
– Single lockup garage (with automatic opener)
– Public transport within a short walk which can take you directly to the Pines or Stockland shopping centres
– Minutes away from the Tallebudgera Surf Club and Beach
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WANT TO APPLY?
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE VISIT TENANTOPTIONS.COM.AU
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Palm Beach
- Sat 13 August, 2022 9:00am
Premium waterfront entertainer in tightly-held Mallawa Drive
238 Mallawa Drive, Palm Beach QLD 4221
Oversized family home with pool ready for reinvention
1 Celtis Court, Palm Beach QLD 4221
GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
2/1500 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach QLD 4221
Northshore - North Palm Beach Excellence
907/5 Nyrang Avenue, Palm Beach QLD 4221
PALM BEACH WATER-VIEW PROPERTY; THE PERFECT 'BLANK CANVAS' OPPORTUNITY.
56 Japonica Drive, Palm Beach QLD 4221
IMMACULATE FAMILY SANCTUARY IN PRIZED PALM BEACH ENCLAVE.
17 Mokera Avenue, Palm Beach QLD 4221