66C Trees Road
66C Trees Road, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
$1,295 Per Week
Stunning Brand New Family Home - Available Now!
This brand new home is situated on a 4000m2 block in the heart of Tallebudgera. Built by Metricon and never lived in before, this home is ready NOW! With plenty of extras ticked including window upgrades to take in the gorgeous acreage scenery, ducted air-conditioning, massive walk through pantry, 6.6kw solar panel system, multiple living areas and more!
– Spacious master bedroom with ducted air-conditioning and gorgeous views
– Oversized walk in robe and ensuite
– 3 further bedrooms all with ducted air-conditioning and mirrored wardrobes
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Spacious living room
– Large linen cupboard
– Large entry way with feature door and screen
– Large galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
– Walk through pantry with large plumbed fridge space
– Tiled combined lounge and dining room
– Carpeted loungeroom with large windows overlooking acreage
– 5th bedroom with ducted air-conditioning and mirrored wardrobes
– 3rd bathroom
– Plenty of linen cupboards and ample extra storage under the stairwell
– Separate laundry with cupboards
– Double remote garage
– Tiled outdoor entertaining area over looking acreage land
– Large concrete driveway for extra parking
– 6.6 kw solar panel system
– Property is on town water
Perfectly positioned to be within walking distance to local schools and shops, you’re only a few minutes’ walk from the Man on The Bike shopping centre. 10 minutes’ drive to local beaches, easy access to the M1, have every convenience at your fingertips while keeping the tranquillity of Tallebudgera.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION” button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WANT TO APPLY?
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Tallebudgera
- Sat 13 August, 2022 1:30pm
- Sun 14 August, 2022 10:00am
- Sat 20 August, 2022 9:30am
- Sun 21 August, 2022 9:30am
- Sat 27 August, 2022 12:30pm
Dreams do come true!!
10 Terrania Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Stylish Entertainer, Pristine Acreage Retreat
7 Karragata Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Modern Tranquillity with Magnificent Skyline Views
9/463 Trees Road, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Modern Oasis of Space, Style and Serenity (With Dual Living!)
7 Heather Street, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
7.5 Acres of Peace, Privacy and Infinite Potential
221 Trees Road, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Tranquil Acreage With Commanding Springbrook Mountain Views
45 Goolabah Drive, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Indulgent Resort-Style Oasis - available to buy for cash, crypto or both!
140 Valley Drive, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Rare Dual Dwelling Opportunity in a Tranquil Location
6 Terrania Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228