Open Home Cancelled - Under Contract
With the crystal clear waters of Tallebudgera Creek a mere 160m away, and the cafes, boutiques and coastal vibrancy of downtown Burleigh Heads just a stone’s throw from home, this entry-level two bedroom apartment claims a truly unbeatable location.
Commanding a superb position literally across the road from the pristine Burleigh Head National Park, where a network of scenic walking trails offer endless hours of exploration. Duck over to the sands of Echo Beach (the perfect spot for a relaxing weekend) or cycle across the bridge and soak up the sun at Tallebudgera Beach.
Occupying a sought-after end position in the small ‘Nargoon Court’ complex , the original ground level apartment offers two bedrooms with built-ins, an open-plan living area plus a compact kitchen with electric stove. With an open car space and storage shed, it offers great scope for refreshment or renovation.
One of just eight in the complex, residents can enjoy the communal pool and lawn space, while a bus stop just down the road offers easy access to public transport. Blessed with such a prime location, simply leave the car at home and walk or cycle to your choice of beaches, cafes, restaurants and parks.
Perfect for savvy investors as is on 1055sqm of RD5 zoned land, the apartment offers potential for healthy rental returns, is the ideal blank canvas for renovators, and could be a smart choice for first home buyers looking to enter the competitive Gold Coast market.
• Exceptional location, stroll to the ever-popular Tallebudgera Creek
• Walk to Echo Beach, Tallebudgera Beach and Kevin Gates Park
• Cross the bridge and enjoy brunch at Custard Canteen
• Enjoy relaxed afternoons at the Tallebudgera Surf Club
• Small complex of eight with communal pool and garden
• Two bedrooms with built-ins plus original bathroom
• Central kitchen offers electric stove, open-plan living area
• Single open car space and storage shed
• Ideal for renovators or astute investors
• 1055sqm landsize in RD5 medium density residential zone
• Metres to public transport, close to the M1
• 4 mins to vibrant James Street’s cafes and shops
• 15 mins to Gold Coast International Airport
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size1055.00 squareMeter
Building Size63.00 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Heads
Burleigh Beach life on your door step!
1072/1 Ocean Street, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Uninterrupted Ocean & Hinterland Views
135/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Modern Family Entertainer With Pool!
3 Wonga Street, BURLEIGH HEADS QLD 4220
Perfect Location - Walk To Beach & James Street CBD!
4/29 Burleigh Street, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
High Floor Ocean View Apartment In Burleigh Heads!
131/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220