OFFERS INVITED! HUGE 386M2* BLOCK!! SELLERS CIRCUMSTANCES DICTATE SALE!
First time to the market in over 20 years! Huge block, feels like a house! Approx. 386m2!!
That’s right! Introducing to the market a true Burleigh special! Featuring an enormous exclusive use backyard in a quiet family oriented area with strong capital growth. Your new home or investment property awaits! Welcome to 1/4 Felicia Court, Burleigh Waters.
This quality duplex features a bright north facing aspect to the dining, living and outdoor entertaining areas that flow seamlessly to your private, fully fenced (200m2+)* yard where you can entertain family and friends all day and all night long!
The choice is yours – renovate, extend, add a pool in, the opportunity this Burleigh cracker has to offer is rare!
The home comes complete with 2 generously sized bedrooms, 1 main bathroom, 1 single lock up garage (currently converted into a 3rd bedroom), a light and bright fully functional kitchen and an open plan living and dining area.
This property has been so loved and will be missed by its current owners! Don’t hesitate, we invite you to come and take a look today!
– 2 generously sized bedrooms
– 1 main bathroom
– 1 single lock up garage (currently converted into 3rd bedroom)
– 1 additional car space in flat driveway
– Enormous backyard (approx. 200m2)*
– Spacious undercover entertaining
– Private and secure duplex, fully fenced
– Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
– Light filled, open plan living, dining and entertaining
– Sun drenched backyard
– Ceiling fans throughout
– NO BODY CORP just shared insurance
– Pet friendly
Situated in a prime location earmarked for rapid capital growth and perfectly located only a few minutes’ drive to the beach and cafe lifestyle of Burleigh Heads, 2 minutes’ drive from the motorway, Burleigh Golf Course, Pizzey Park. Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiters Casino and schools such as Miami High School, Miami State School, Caningeraba Primary, Marymount College and Bond University.
* Denotes Approximation.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220