Space, Serenity & Seclusion – Architecturally Designed Hinterland Oasis
* Inspections only by private appointment – please call Adam Van Leeuwen 0481 271 806
Natural beauty abounds the peaceful surroundings of this architecturally designed residence, offering a luxurious retreat to escape the every day.
Nestled on 2631*m2 parcel of land, this private elevated abode offers space, seclusion, and breathtaking hinterland views.
Soaring cathedral ceilings and timber hardwood floors enhance the space and grandeur of elegant living and dining areas, with an abundance of natural light and cool breezes flowing throughout.
Perfectly appointed for entertaining, the huge chef’s kitchen forms the heart of the home and showcases Caesarstone benchtops with breakfast bar, designer cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, and a butler’s pantry.
Meticulously designed to capture the expansive mountain vistas and spectacular sunsets, glass sliders open on to a covered, wrap around alfresco deck overlooking a sundrenched infinity pool. Indulge yourself in the tranquil landscape and embrace ultimate privacy and relaxation.
Located only 5 minutes’ drive to the prestigious Somerset College, The Glades Golf Course, and Robina Town Shopping Centre, this bespoke property is ideal for those looking for a serene sanctuary, convenient to everything.
* Architecturally designed residence nestled on a 2631*m2 block
* Peaceful surroundings, stunning hinterland views and sunsets
* Soaring 5-metre-high cathedral ceilings and hardwood timber floors
* Stunning chef’s kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops with breakfast bar, designer cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, bi-fold servery and a spacious butler’s pantry.
* Spacious open plan living features a wood heater fireplace
* Separate formal dining space
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Three bedrooms plus a study with built-in desks and cabinetry
* Two large bathrooms boast double size showers
* Master bedroom features split system air conditioning, spa ensuite, walk in robe, pool access and mountain views
* Expansive wrap around, covered alfresco entertaining deck with ceiling fans
* Heated infinity pool with LED lighting and tranquil mountain backdrop
* Sundrenched lounging area beside the pool
* Large laundry with walk in linen press and storage
* Water tanks and 6kw* solar power
* Four cemented parking bays
* Remote double lock up garage and a large additional storage room
* Gated driveway with intercom entry
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668 to arrange a private viewing.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request