Spacious Family Home in Sought After Position
Situated in a desirable family neighbourhood, this private single level home has been fully renovated and offers a great opportunity for first home buyers, families, or investors.
Offering a comfortable floorplan with multiple living areas and spacious outdoor entertaining overlooking a large sparkling pool. The stylish chef’s kitchen features an island bench and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher.
Four bedrooms feature built in robes and the generous master features an ensuite, walk in robe and split system air-conditioning. The family bathroom offers a luxurious freestanding bath and separate shower.
Situated on a large corner block with potential for future development (subject to council approval), this sought after Mermaid Waters location offers a relaxed coastal vibe, strong community feel and easy access to shopping, local schools and Bond University.
* Two separate living areas and a dining space with polished tiles throughout
* Huge chef’s kitchen features an island and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
* Seamless indoor/outdoor flow
* Private alfresco entertaining area overlooking a large inground swimming pool
* Four bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Generous master bedroom features air-conditioning, walk in robe and a large ensuite
* Second bedroom features air-conditioning
* Family bathroom offers a separate shower and luxurious freestanding bath
* Grassed area perfect for children and pets
* Fully fenced 651m2 corner block
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Land Size651.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Mermaid Waters
- Sat 24 February, 2024 10:00am
True North to Water over Wide Canal Outlook!
6 Wanneroo Court, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218
Prime Opportunity in the Heart of Mermaid Waters!
23 Birigun Street, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218
A great opportunity for each and every buyer in the market!
108/215 Cottesloe Drive, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218
Renovated 3 bedroom Townhouse in a fantastic location!
93/215 Cottesloe Drive, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218