QUALITY FAMILY HOME IN THE OBSERVATORY
Ideally positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, in one of the Observatory’s best streets.
10 Grampian Court enjoys the serene bushland setting as an extension of the backyard, a privilege position only a select few can offer. So close to some of the best GC schools, with Somerset College, Hillcrest College & King’s Christian School all just a few minutes’ drive from the doorstep, this location is highly sought after.
This quality family home features:
– Large Master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite bathroom which comprises shower and double vanities
– 4th Bed/Study
– 2 bathrooms plus Powder Room
– The upper level of the home is open plan and offers a spacious area that accommodates the kitchen, family, and dining rooms, complete with glass sliding stacker doors leading out onto the upstairs entertaining deck with roller blinds.
– A stylish modern kitchen comprises a centre island bench with Caesarstone top and 2PAC cabinetry combined with sleek appliances, 900mm gas cook top plus 900mm oven and ample bench and cupboard space.
– 2 additional large bedrooms on the lower level all with built-in-robes
– Good-size kid’s rumpus area or teenager’s retreat
– Patio area leading off rumpus room
– 9ft High ceilings throughout
– Water tank
– Tinted windows
– Invisi screens and fly screens
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning
– Large flat grass area for kids to play, plenty of room for a pool & established landscaped gardens
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
House: 342m2 (37sq)
Rates: $950 (6months)
Reedy Creek is a quiet, family friendly location, surrounded by nature reserves & parklands. Close to some of the best Gold Coast schools including Kings Christian College, Somerset College, Hillcrest College, St. Andrews Lutheran College and Marymount College.
The local shopping hub, Reedy Creek Village offers a Woolworths, BWS, Goldstein’s Bakery, Medical Centre, Hairdresser, Zarrafas Coffee Shop and Sushi train. Robina Town Centre & dining precinct, Hospitals, and train station all a short 5min drive away. While popular Burleigh Beach is just a 9min drive.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size834.00 squareMeter
Building Size342.00 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request