108 Tallebudgera Drive
108 Tallebudgera Drive, Palm Beach QLD 4221
Sold Off Market By Paula & John!!
This family residence is situated on a large 1,037m² block with a 17.8 metre water frontage, on a sandy beach with direct access to Tallebudgera Creek and Burleigh Headland views.
– 3 Bedrooms
– Main with ensuite and walk in robe
– 2 Bathrooms
– Large entertainers kitchen
– Separate living areas and dining
– Study and huge store area
– Large thatched outdoor entertainment /bar area overlooking the pool and canal
– 2 car carport for your boat or caravan
– Saltwater inground pool
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size1037.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Palm Beach Currumbin State High School
- Palm Beach State School
- Under 6kmSt Andrews Lutheran College
- Palm Beach Parklands
- Laguna Park
- Central tobeaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request