Family Home in quiet leafy location
Positioned in a quiet leafy street, surrounded by a magnificent bushland setting & abundant wildlife, is this single level family home. Recently refurbished, with large open plan living spaces and modern touches throughout. This lovely home is sure to impress you from the moment you open the front door.
A combination of souring high ceilings throughout, wide entrance hallway and warm timber floors greet you on entry. This functional floorplan works perfectly for families who love to entertain and enjoy sharing time together. While there are additional designated living zones that allow for a home office or ‘kids retreat’ away from the main living areas.
Property Main Features:
• Contemporary renovated kitchen with 2pac finish, stone feature island bench, five burner gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher, double fridge cavity
• Carpeted main lounge room/Media Room
• Open plan family/Meals room adjacent to the kitchen
* Kids play room/ TV room nestled between three of the bedrooms to the rear of the house
• Large carpeted master bedroom, air conditioning and renovated ensuite with rainwater shower head, new vanities & tapware
• Three additional carpeted bedrooms each with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Renovated main bathroom with frameless glass screen, rainwater shower head & modern vanity & tapware, Sep. W/C
• Inviting alfresco entertaining deck under the main roof, accessed via glass bi-fold doors with retractable screen door. The perfect tranquil space to sit and enjoy the serene landscape of the bushland beyond.
• Separate laundry with new tiled flooring & additional overhead cabinetry plus additional linen cupboards throughout
• Double garage with storage shelving & Epoxy flooring
• Fenced 642m2 yard with total privacy, room for a pool (quotes available), space for the kids and pets to play, and room for veggie gardens
* Freshly painted inside & out
* Brand new carpets throughout
* NEW Plantation Shutters throughout
• Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Gas hot water
• 16 Solar Panels
Year built: 2009
Building Size: 264m2
Land Size: 642 sqm
Council Rates: Approx. $852.94 per half
‘The Observatory’ Reedy Creek is a quiet family friendly location, surrounded by a magnificent bushland setting with walking & cycle tracks. Locals shop conveniently at the Reedy Creek Shopping Centre with its own Woolworths, Chemist, Doctors, Hairdresser and BWS. “The Observatory’, desired by most for the location to some of the most renowned schools on the Gold Coast such as Kings Christian College, Somerset College, Hillcrest Christian College & Clover Hill Primary, all just minutes away. Jump in the car for a short 10m trip to enjoy beautiful Burleigh Heads Beach and some of the most incredible restaurants.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size642.00 squareMeter
Building Size264.00 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Reedy Creek
Quintessential Family Home, Tropical Oasis
23 Callicarpa Street, Reedy Creek QLD 4227