Create your perfect family home just 5 mins from the shores of Palm Beach
Commanding a fabulous position on a wide street where the blocks are big and the lawns are lush, this three bedroom solid brick home offers incredible scope for reinvention. Spanning a large 638m2 block in a prime Palm Beach location, it’s just 400m to the popular Mallawa Sports Complex, 3 minutes to Palm Beach State School, and within easy reach of an array of celebrated restaurants, cafes, shops and iconic surfing beaches.
Incredibly private, the home is entered through a charming arched front door, revealing a light-filled enclosed foyer leading to a spacious carpeted living area. A tiled dining area services the generous central kitchen with electric oven, good storage and garden view, while a fuss-free European style laundry is neatly concealed. Enjoy a choice of three carpeted bedrooms all offering built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
Showcasing the perfect place for entertaining friends and family, a large covered alfresco area overlooks the expansive backyard. Summer BBQ’s and outdoor dining will be a joy in this generous space. Wonderfully family-friendly, the large flat backyard with garden shed offers endless space for the kids to run around, and plenty of room for a pool STCA. Boaties or caravaners will love the handy gated side access, plus there’s a single lock-up garage.
Offering privacy, space, and a superb location close to a host of popular amenities and the beauty of Tallebudgera Creek, this is an exciting opportunity for renovators, investors or families. Supremely flexible, it offers the attractive option of moving in as is, living onsite and modernising if desired, or completely renovating and landscaping to create a private family sanctuary in a sought-after Palm Beach location.
* Solid three bedroom single-level residence
* Great location 400m from Malawi Sports Complex
* 3 minutes to the sands of Palm Beach
* Ultra private from the street
* Modernised kitchen with electric oven
* Expansive child-friendly backyard with plenty of room for extension or a pool
* Garden shed plus gated side access (3.8m wide)
* Large covered alfresco entertaining area
* Ceiling fans and great storage throughout
* Lock-up garage,250L electric hot water system
* Move in and enjoy as is, renovate if desired
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size638.00 squareMeter
Building Size168.00 sqm
- Palm Beach Currumbin State High School
- Palm Beach State School
- Under 6kmSt Andrews Lutheran College
- Palm Beach Parklands
- Laguna Park
- Central tobeaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Palm Beach
- Sat 2 March, 2024 10:00am
Family Home in the Heart of Palm Beach on 849 sqm North Facing Block
37 Spindle Street, Palm Beach QLD 4221
New Coastal Luxury With Ocean Views And Rooftop Entertaining
503/14 Twenty Eighth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD 4221