An Entertainers Delight in the heart of Burleigh Waters
Feel like you are on holidays as soon as you step into this beautiful North facing home. With high-end modern finishes and an enviable lifestyle in one of Burleigh Waters most sought after locations, you will be impressed.
Situated on one of the suburbs largest blocks of land, this property has been meticulously renovated with a growing family in mind. Combining clever open plan design with high quality appliances and finishes throughout, amazing outdoor entertaining, lush tropical gardens and a sparkling in-ground pool, this home delivers a luxury family lifestyle perfect for anyone wanting to embrace the Gold Coast lifestyle at its best.
The stunning master retreat with an upscale walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite looks out across the pristine in-ground pool. No expense has been spared in the stylish kitchen with Tasmanian Oak bench tops, double gas oven and cooktop, marble splash back and an outdoor servery making it an entertainers dream.
Unique to this fabulous single level home is the benefit of a detached ensuited guest room above the double lock up garage. Perfect as a teenagers retreat or guest room for extended family or visitors.
6 bedrooms (3 of the bedrooms with an ensuite)
1 bedroom currently occupied as a double study
Separate teenagers retreat, or, guest accommodation with its own bathroom
Enormous 884m2 block
Stunning kitchen with Tasmania Oak bench tops, marble splash back and double Belling gas oven
Two beautiful living areas with timber flooring throughout, one with soaring high ceilings and air-conditioning
Ceiling fans throughout
Louvered windows with security screens throughout
Huge under cover alfresco living and dining area with outdoor speaker system
An additional covered Cabana with fixed timber day bed chairs
Stunning pool and BBQ area
Double car lock up garage plus a double carport with additional off street parking
5kw Solar electricity system
Ample storage throughout
Low maintenance sub-tropical gardens and grounds.
Flooded with natural light and designed to capture the coastal breeze, this home offers unparalleled family living in Burleigh Waters, so close to shops, cafes, beaches, lakes and good schools.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size884.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 6 bedrooms (3 of the bedrooms with an ensuite)
- 4 bathrooms
- 1 bedroom currently occupied as a double study
- Separate teenagers retreat, or, guest accommodation with its own bathroom
- Enormous 884m2 block
- Stunning kitchen with Tasmania Oak bench tops, marble splash back and double Belling gas oven
- Two beautiful living areas with timber flooring throughout, one with soaring high ceilings and airconditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Louvered windows with security screens throughout
- Huge under cover alfresco living and dining area with outdoor speaker system
- An additional covered Cabana with fixed timber day bed chairs
- Stunning pool and BBQ area
- Double car lock up garage plus a double carport with additional off street parking
- 5kw Solar electricity system
- Ample storage throughout
- Low maintenance subtropical gardens and grounds.
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220