Tranquil home on flood-free acreage – ideal for nature lovers!
Live the laid-back acreage lifestyle with this peaceful family home that is nestled in a quiet and leafy cul-de sac. Backing on to the Bodalla Park Conservation Area, you can wake up with the birds and watch the wallabies play in the dappled sunlight. You will be close to nature, yet only a few minutes from shops, M1 highway, schools and the world famous beaches and surf breaks.
The generous 3 bed, 2 bath layout feels bright and inviting with an open-plan, modern design with ample natural light and high-raked ceilings. All three of the bedrooms are a good size including your master with walk-in robe and en-suite.
Set on 1.53 acres, the current owners have previously kept a horse in order to enjoy the spectacular views from the riding and walking tracks that are directly accessed from the back gate. The horse is long gone, but the views remain – as does the electric fencing if you are hankering for a pony (or an alpaca which are popular here).
Soaking up the lush hinterland vista from the full-length, north facing veranda, you can easily forget that you are only minutes away from everything the Gold Coast has to offer.
• Flood free
• Fully renovated in a modern style
• Modern kitchen with walk in pantry
• Town water
• Walk in robe and en-suite in master bedroom
• Built in robes in bedrooms two and three.
• Family bathroom with large shower, bath and separate toilet
• Laundry with double sink and access to veggie garden.
• Open plan spacious lounge and dining room
• Beautiful, north-facing aspect.
• Set 150 metres from the road on a very quiet cul-de sac (no through road)
• Tandem car port
• Sealed driveway
• 2 x garden sheds
• Chicken coop
• Vegetable garden
• Usable land with electric fencing set up
• Ample wildlife including lorikeets, king parrots, wallabies and koalas visiting from the conservation area.
• Direct access to Bodalla Park Conservation Area from the back gate. Ride or walk through the forest and enjoy the fantastic sea views.
• Vacant now and ready to move in.
Immaculately presented with everything done, this charming property has all the serenity of the country with the convenience of the town and beaches. The owners have already moved on, so there is no chain. The only thing left to do is bring your saddle or surfboard and move in.
Approx. 7 mins to Tallebudgera State School and local shops/cafes
Approx. 11 mins to St. Andrews Lutheran College
Approx. 14 mins to The Pines, Elanora
Approx. 16 mins to Palm Beach
Approx. 19 mins to Currumbin Beach
Approx. 21 mins to Burleigh Heads
Approx. 21 mins to Gold Coast Airport
Approx. 45 mins to Surfers Paradise
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size6215.00 squareMeter
Building Size228.00 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Tallebudgera
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:30am
Grand-Scale Acreage Beauty with Equestrian Amenities
66 Valley Drive, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Elegant Acreage Oasis in an Exclusive Estate
16 -18 Stockyard Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Flawless Modern Farmhouse Nestled in Semi-Rural Serenity
42 Koombahla Drive, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
- Sat 24 February, 2024 2:00pm
Charming Dual-Living Haven, Nestled in Nature in a Secure Gated Estate
14/463 Trees Road, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Magnificent Modern Hamptons Style Home with Ocean Views
567 Trees Road, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Inspection by Appointment
6 Staatz Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
- Sat 24 February, 2024 1:15pm
Modern Living in a Tranquil Tallebudgera Oasis
17b Karragata Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228