Luxurious Queenslander estate, a jewel in the crown of Tallebudgera
Nestled in the lush rolling hinterland of picturesque Tallebudgera, this exclusive family estate sets a new benchmark in prestige country living.
An ode to the grandeur of the classic Queenslander-style of architecture, this stunning residence exudes heritage charm, revealing intricate timber fretwork, ornate ceiling roses and polished hardwood floors. Spanning 1.8 acres of tranquil bushland and manicured lawns, it’s an idyllic hinterland retreat just minutes to quality schools, shopping centres and a choice of iconic beaches.
A sense of natural ambience emerges as you enter the tree-lined drive, with manicured grounds giving way to tranquil bushland.
The impeccably designed and presented home spans two levels of thoughtfully curated living and entertaining spaces. Crafted to the highest quality, the classic features lend a sense of Federation grandeur effortlessly fusing with modern convenience. On the first floor, the open plan main living area with cosy wood fireplace flows to a gorgeous wrap-around verandah, while the designer country-style kitchen reveals a large gas oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
Retreat to the serene master suite, complete with glamorous walk-in robe and sophisticated double-vanity ensuite. Featuring five additional bedrooms, each with peaceful outlooks, there’s plenty of space for extended family.
On the ground floor, a spacious entertaining retreat is ideal for teens or for gathering with friends in style. Complete with a wet bar and wine storage room, it’s the ultimate entertaining space.
The wrap-around covered patio flows effortlessly to a gorgeous swimming pool, an idyllic place to unwind and cool off on hot summer days. Sit back and listen to the sound of birdsong in the fire pit area, or simply explore the beautiful acreage.
An oversized triple garage, dedicated parking court and separate 9 x 6m three bay shed provides ample space for multiple vehicles, boat/motorhome or machinery storage.
With luxurious interiors, serene tree-lined views and a premium location just minutes to private schools, golf courses, shopping centres and the coast, this is quite simply one of Tallebudgera’s finest homes.
* Magnificent 7,482m2 block in peaceful hinterland enclave
* Manicured grounds with automated irrigation system, heated sparkling pool and fire pit area
* Five bedroom plus study Queenslander-style home of the highest calibre
* Stunning master with glam ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
* Wrap around timber verandah and downstairs patio
* Two separate living areas plus entertaining retreat over two levels
* Dual living potential
* Two dining areas, gorgeous country-style kitchen
* Split system Air conditioning to main living area
* Beautiful main bathroom plus powder room
* Downstairs wet bar, large laundry, wine storage
* Incredible storage including separate 3 bay shed
* 110 year old Hardwood flooring sourced from a monastery in Tasmania, ornate cornices, timber fretwork
* Water tanks, gas cooktop
* Secure remote control entry gates
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size7482.00 squareMeter
Building Size705.00 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Tallebudgera
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:30am
Grand-Scale Acreage Beauty with Equestrian Amenities
66 Valley Drive, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Elegant Acreage Oasis in an Exclusive Estate
16 -18 Stockyard Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Flawless Modern Farmhouse Nestled in Semi-Rural Serenity
42 Koombahla Drive, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
- Sat 24 February, 2024 2:00pm
Charming Dual-Living Haven, Nestled in Nature in a Secure Gated Estate
14/463 Trees Road, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Magnificent Modern Hamptons Style Home with Ocean Views
567 Trees Road, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
Inspection by Appointment
6 Staatz Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
- Sat 24 February, 2024 1:15pm
Modern Living in a Tranquil Tallebudgera Oasis
17b Karragata Court, Tallebudgera QLD 4228