Coastal Lifestyle Home
The first time offered to market in close to two decades, this newly-renovated coastal lifestyle home is just 700 metres to North Burleigh beach and is ideal for entertaining with family and friends.
Tucked away on a 693sm block in a quiet cul-de-sac, it is only a short stroll to buzzing cafes, breweries and distilleries the Miami/Burleigh area is known for. This ultra-private four-bedroom home offers the very best in laidback, modern coastal living.
With timber floorboards throughout and an open-plan, easy, breezy layout, you’ll feel as though you’re on a holiday the minute you step through the front gate.
An entertainer’s paradise, the spacious, fully-equipped kitchen has stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops with ample bench space and storage.
Bifold doors seamlessly connect the main living and dining spaces to the home’s piece de resistance – the resort-style pool landscape.
Surrounded by tropical gardens, the inground swimming pool is idea for cooling off on those balmy summer days.
Entertain friends in the poolside outdoor pavilion, the perfect spot for an afternoon barbecue or sundowners.
Capitalising on the Gold Coast’s sub-tropical weather, there’s also a separate front undercover entertaining area with a pizza oven so you can follow the sun and enjoy al fresco entertaining all day long – all year round.
Ideal for a family with teenagers or older children, the home has a second living area as well as three bathrooms and four bedrooms, including a master suite with an ensuite housing a striking stone-clad feature bath tub and separate shower.
After a morning at the beach, this is the perfect home to cycle back to for a long leisurely family lunch, a game of street cricket in the cul-de-sac or a slow afternoon by the pool soaking up your very own piece of paradise.
– Four bedrooms including private master suite with ensuite
– Three bathrooms
– Commercial solar
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Two spacious living rooms
– Resort-style inground swimming pool
– Two outdoor entertaining areas
– Pizza oven
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Parking for two cars
– Spear pump that provides unlimited free spring water for gardens
– Close to schools, shopping centres, surf beaches and the world-class Pizzey Skate Park precinct, which is currently being upgraded to an Olympic standard.
– Short stroll to restaurants, cafes, breweries, bars and night food market and live music venue, Miami Marketta.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size694.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220