Spacious Family Home in Sought After Location
Contact agent to arrange a private inspection time.
Set on a massive 741m2 corner block with only one neighbour, this immaculate four-bedroom home is situated in a very convenient location, an easy stroll to Burleigh Home Space shopping precinct.
Open plan in design with neutral tones throughout, the spacious lounge and dining is air-conditioned and flows onto the covered alfresco entertaining area, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The large and stylish open plan kitchen displays beautiful white cabinetry with a concealed dishwasher, stone benchtops and boasts a large island bench with pendant lighting.
Offering four bedrooms, the spacious master features an ensuite and walk in robe. Three of the bedrooms have split system air-conditioning and mirrored built in robes. Both bathrooms are fully renovated with modern floor to ceiling tiles and the main features a luxurious free-standing bath.
Complete with solar panels, crimsafe security screens, a large laundry, remote double lock-up garage and great-sized fully fenced yard, this low maintenance family home offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle close to everything.
• Four bedrooms, three with air-conditioning and built-in robes
• Master features air-conditioning, ensuite and walk in robe
• Spacious, open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
• Stylish kitchen features island bench, stone tops, concealed dishwasher and storage galore.
• Two modern bathrooms, main with luxurious free-standing bath
• Private, covered alfresco entertaining area with downlights
• Large and private fully fenced yard, perfect for children and pets
• 22 x solar panels, crimsafe security screens throughout
* Large, separate laundry
• Low maintenance flooring throughout
• All bedrooms feature custom blinds and large windows inviting natural light
• Remote double lock-up garage with additional off-street parking
• Massive 741m2 corner block with only one neighbour
• Easy stroll to parklands with children’s playground and Burleigh Home Space with retail stores, Ambarella Fine Foods, takeaway outlets, Dan Murphy’s and Varsity Lakes Tavern.
Close to child-care centre, Caningeraba Primary, shopping centres and beautiful Burleigh beach, this sought-after Burleigh Waters home will be snapped up quickly. Call Adam on 0481 271 806 or Sarah on 0403 042 668.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size741.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220