Spacious Family Home in Sought After Location
Contact agent to arrange a private inspection time.
Set on a massive 741m2 corner block with only one neighbour, this immaculate four-bedroom home is situated in a very convenient location, an easy stroll to Burleigh Home Space shopping precinct.
Open plan in design with neutral tones throughout, the spacious lounge and dining is air-conditioned and flows onto the covered alfresco entertaining area, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The large and stylish open plan kitchen displays beautiful white cabinetry with a concealed dishwasher, stone benchtops and boasts a large island bench with pendant lighting.
Offering four bedrooms, the spacious master features an ensuite and walk in robe. Three of the bedrooms have split system air-conditioning and mirrored built in robes. Both bathrooms are fully renovated with modern floor to ceiling tiles and the main features a luxurious free-standing bath.
Complete with solar panels, crimsafe security screens, a large laundry, remote double lock-up garage and great-sized fully fenced yard, this low maintenance family home offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle close to everything.
• Four bedrooms, three with air-conditioning and built-in robes
• Master features air-conditioning, ensuite and walk in robe
• Spacious, open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
• Stylish kitchen features island bench, stone tops, concealed dishwasher and storage galore.
• Two modern bathrooms, main with luxurious free-standing bath
• Private, covered alfresco entertaining area with downlights
• Large and private fully fenced yard, perfect for children and pets
• 22 x solar panels, crimsafe security screens throughout
* Large, separate laundry
• Low maintenance flooring throughout
• All bedrooms feature custom blinds and large windows inviting natural light
• Remote double lock-up garage with additional off-street parking
• Massive 741m2 corner block with only one neighbour
• Easy stroll to parklands with children’s playground and Burleigh Home Space with retail stores, Ambarella Fine Foods, takeaway outlets, Dan Murphy’s and Varsity Lakes Tavern.
Close to child-care centre, Caningeraba Primary, shopping centres and beautiful Burleigh beach, this sought-after Burleigh Waters home will be snapped up quickly. Call Adam on 0481 271 806 or Sarah on 0403 042 668.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size741.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 9:30am
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 12:45pm
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220