Charming family home
Capturing the essence of family life, in a home that has been well-loved over the years and meticulously cared for, 123 Treeview Drive, Burleigh Waters is now on offer for the astute buyer to obtain and create new happy memories here.
Elevated on the block and a testament to its initial design, the home provides a northern aspect to the rear of the home, encompassing the master bedrooms and family area with natural light, all enhanced by refreshed interiors within.
Beyond the entrance hall, you will enjoy the high raked ceilings in the formal living and dining room, which flow into the open plan kitchen and family space, with built-in custom cabinetry where you can store and style to your liking.
The master bedroom is a standout; grand in size and complemented by a walk in wardrobe, huge ensuite bathroom and access to the homes backyard.
Creature comforts and spaces to enjoy throughout the year, the home offers multiple reverse cycle air conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout.
A custom-built pergola with a backdrop of the Gold Coast City skyline provides shade to watch over the kiddies play in the huge backyard, perfect to enjoy the summer holidays ahead. Should a swimming pool be on your radar in the future, there is plenty of room and side access to add to your dream home.
Melding function and family-friendly living, all within a short proximity to local shops, gyms, early childcare centres and award winning schools. Come and fall in love with your new family home.
• Elevated position
• Northern Aspect to the rear of the home
• City Skyline views
• 3 bedroom home
• 2 bathrooms
• Large Master Bedroom featuring Walk-in wardrobe and Ensuite
• Functional kitchen featuring electric cooktop, oven and Bosch Dishwasher
• Double lock up garage offering plenty of storage and internal access
• Freshly painted interior
• New carpet
• All new air-conditioning units found in each bedroom
• Built in wall unit in the lounge room
• Large outdoor pergola area
• New garden shed
• Large rain water tank
• Manicured gardens
• Private entry with enclosed front yard with secure entry w/intercom
• Located in the catchment zone of Caningeraba State School
• Close proximity to local shops, supermarkets, local dog park, sporting fields, gyms and restaurants/ cafes
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220