Stunning Single Level Entertainer Designed For Luxe Family Living
Presenting a rare opportunity to secure a stunning dual living home, peacefully positioned on a generous 712m2 block situated in an exclusive Burleigh Waters pocket.
With a layout designed to afford flexibility of space, this home features 4 oversized bedrooms, 2 of which are ensuited and multiple living spaces. The tropical landscape is enhanced by the natural light and breezes throughout.
You will enjoy cooking with friends and family in the heart of the home. A gourmet, island kitchen overlooks the alfresco style living and dining spaces. It is complete with Ceasarstone benchtops, abundant storage and preparation space.
Entertain guests in the lush outdoors by a stunning lagoon style pool, that provides a spectacular outlook from the home. Along with an expansive wrap around deck, hot outdoor shower, landscaped yard and putting green – perfect for the kids to play on! Plus your own large green house and veggie patch with automatic watering system.
The elegant master retreat extends onto the outdoor entertaining area and features a WIR and an enormous ensuite with double shower and separate vanities. It is the perfect place to relax in the spa bath overlooking the gardens.
A generous second ensuited bedroom and living space presents a perfect dual living opportunity to complete this magnificent residence.
This property ticks all of the boxes. The superb location is ideal for the astute buyer, being close to sandy Gold Coast beaches, Burleigh Golf Club and Pizzey Park within walking distance, Miami Marketta and Miami Shopping Village, and the family-friendly but ultra-trendy Nobby Beach dining precinct are only just minutes away.
– Tastefully renovated, high end fixtures and fittings throughout, luxe coastal design
– Four excellent sized bedrooms, each with built-ins, two ensuited rooms.
– Master featuring stunning spa bath, WIR and access to the outdoor area.
– Multiple living areas, Gas heater in one living area.
– Split reverse system air conditioning and ceiling fans in all beds and living.
– Spectacular lagoon pool with beach walk-in and feature LED lighting.
– Low maintenance backyard and decking, lovely coastal inspired gardens.
– 6.6Kw solar system recently installed, 6,000L rain water tank, Solar hot water system.
– Feature hot/cold outdoor shower with rainfall shower head.
– New intercom system installed at entry gatehouse, LED lighting with dimming throughout.
– Putting green with sheltered kids storage.
– Large green house and veggie gardens with automatic watering feed.
– Double garage, motorised secure storage, two gardening sheds.
– External security sensor lighting, Crimsafe security screens.
Call Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size712.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220