TRANQUIL HOME IN A DESIRED LOCATION
THE WAIT IS OVER.
Secure this immaculate three bedroom, two bathroom brick home located in a sought after and private location. Nestled at the end of the cul-de-sac, this low maintenance home is only minutes to Palm Beach, schools, sporting fields, 19th Ave Shopping Centre and The Pines Elanora.
Beautifully presented with a neutral colour palette and timber look flooring, you’ll be lured through the generous, well-thought out living space. Grab a cheeky wine from the kitchen and relax in the spa nestled in the trees. The wallabies and koalas will enjoy the serenity with you.
This property has 20 solar panels to assist with the ever increasing cost of living and has new plumbing and water lines installed to the entire home. Now that’s a bonus.
* Three bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobes and ensuite
* Separate living and dining areas with vinyl timber-look flooring
* Kitchen features 40mm Smartstone benchtops with electric cooktop
* Integrated dishwasher and soft close joinery
* Bathrooms feature frameless shower screens with kids bath in main
* Entertaining patio
* Private spa nestled in the trees
* Fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens
* 20 Solar Panels with an estimated energy output of 6.523 kWh/year
* Double remote lock up garage with room for workbench or storage
* Private and quiet cul-de-sac location with nature reserve next door
Approx. 1 mins to Elanora High School
Approx. 4 mins to Elanora State School
Approx. 6 mins to St. Augustine’s Primary School
Approx. 3 mins to 19th Ave shops
Approx. 9 mins to St. Andrew’s Lutheran College
Approx. 5 mins to The Pines, Elanora
Approx. 5 mins to Palm Beach
Approx. 10 mins to Burleigh Heads
Approx. 13 mins to Gold Coast Airport
Council rates Approx. $ 625.00 Per Quarter
Water rates Approx. $ 435.00 Per Quarter
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size607.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Elanora
Spacious Family Entertainer Overlooking Pristine Parklands
31 Casuarina Drive, Elanora QLD 4221
MOVE IN, RENOVATE, REBUILD, REDESIGN - THE CHOICE IS YOURS
50 Saffron Street, Elanora QLD 4221