Create your dream home an easy walk to Burleigh Beach!
*** Expressions of interest Closing Friday 21st April 2023 ***
Set on a sprawling 618m2 block in a tightly held blue-chip position, this original three-bedroom character home presents a great opportunity to renovate or rebuild in a highly sought after location.
Ideally situated so close to beautiful Burleigh beach and the buzzing James Street shopping & dining precinct, enjoy an easy stroll to Burleigh Knoll Conservation Park, popular restaurants, trendy cafes and the Village Markets. This highly sought after family friendly neighbourhood offers the ultimate Burleigh lifestyle.
* 618m2 block in sought after position
* Wide street frontage (22.1m)
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
* High raked ceilings
* Separate lounge and dining areas
* Air-conditioning in the living and master bedroom
* Covered outdoor patio
* Single lock-up garage
* Additional off-street parking
* Fully fenced backyard
* 180 metres to Burleigh Knoll Conservation Park, playground, basketball court and bike jumps
* 550 metres to popular restaurants, trendy cafes, Village Markets, Sandpiper Preschool and Burleigh Heads Primary School
* 650 metres to beautiful Burleigh beachfront and ocean pathway
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668 to arrange an inspection.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size618.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220