15 Nuthatch Street
15 Nuthatch Street, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Perfect family home close to everything!
This immaculate single level home with sparkling pool is ready for a new family to move in and enjoy a quality lifestyle close to all amenities! Ideally positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a great family friendly neighbourhood, enjoy a stroll across the footbridge to Burleigh Sports Club or a 2km walk or ride to beautiful Burleigh beach.
Offering four generous sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, the master features ensuite and a walk-in robe.
Multiple living areas include a carpeted formal lounge and spacious tiled open plan living and dining area flowing onto a covered outdoor entertaining area.
Set on a 603m2 block with low-maintenance landscaped gardens, private backyard and a brand-new sparkling pool, this is the perfect family home!
* Four generous bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in robes
* Master features walk in robe and ensuite and bay window
* Open plan living and dining area
* Formal lounge with bay window
* Spacious kitchen features breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Sparkling in-ground pool surrounded by glass fencing
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Fully fenced and private backyard
* Ducted air conditioning (zoned)
* Security screens and doors
* Remote double lock-up garage
* Additional off-street parking
* 603m2 landscaped block
Only a short trip to local shopping and dining attractions in Burleigh’s James Street, Stockland’s Shopping Centre, Robina Town Centre and Pacific Fair. It is also very central to revered local schools, Miami Primary & High School, Caningeraba Primary School and Marymount College.
Burleigh Waters offers a family friendly, relaxed lifestyle for those who enjoy coastal living.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size603.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220