Burleighs Best Buy - Walk to Beach!
Located in popular Burleigh Waters, this stylish renovated single level 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home situated on a large 657m2 block offers a relaxed feeling of cool coastal beachside family living, from the interior finishes to the open plan design and seamless merging of fabulous indoor/outdoor living spaces.
Sliding doors connect the modern kitchen to the undercover outdoor alfresco area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and lush landscaped gardens. Peaceful and private, you can just imagine how perfect this will be for hosting family and friends.
In a prime location so close to Burleigh beach and trendy James Street, you will not find a better home with so much room for the kids to play in a more desirable location on the market today.
4 bedrooms – Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
Spacious well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless appliances and breakfast bar
Covered alfresco entertaining area
Tropical inground pool
657m2 block of land – ample space for the kids & dog
Level fully fenced and private
Split system air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
3 car accommodation
Separate laundry with ample storage
Low maintenance landscaped gardens
Moments from local cafes, restaurants, schools, Burleigh Beach and trendy James Street
Properties in this tightly held pocket of Burleigh Waters do not last long so call Danny today to discuss further.
Land Size657.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 4 bedrooms – Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- 2 bathrooms
- Spacious wellappointed kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless appliances and breakfast bar
- Covered alfresco entertaining area
- Tropical inground pool
- 657m2 block of land – ample space for the kids & dog
- Level fully fenced and private
- Split system air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- 3 car accommodation
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Moments from local cafes, restaurants, schools, Burleigh Beach and trendy James Street
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
OFFERS INVITED! HUGE 386M2* BLOCK!! SELLERS CIRCUMSTANCES DICTATE SALE!
1/4 Felicia Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220