Motivated Sellers -Priced to Sell!
This fabulous, modern 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home offers an incredible lifestyle in ‘The Observatory, Reedy Creek. Boasting an elevated position on a flat 816m2 block, sparkling inground swimming pool and open plan living and outdoor dining. There is plenty to fall in love with at this immaculate property… come check it out!
The substantially sized kitchen features a gas cooker, dishwasher, double door fridge cavity, breakfast bar and plenty of preparation space. Enjoy cooking family meals on the stone bench tops whilst overlooking the manicured gardens and pool area.
High ceilings complete the open plan living and dining areas which all flow seamlessly onto the undercover alfresco area via glass stacking sliders. The tropical well established gardens cascade around the luxurious pool area, while there is still plenty of flat grassed area for the children to play and pets to enjoy.
The master suite towards the rear of the property enjoys 2.7m high ceilings, built in robes, ensuite, air-conditioning & ceiling fan.
Being only a stone’s throw away from parklands, community playgrounds, day-care centre and schools, this location is just perfect!
Some of the many features on offer:
– Open plan living and dining area with polished porcelain tiles with direct access to the outdoor alfresco area
– Light filled family room adjacent to the kitchen with stunning sheer drapery.
– Modern well-equipped kitchen with new gas free standing cooker, rangehood, stone benchtops, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
– 3 additional bedrooms featuring ceiling fans & built-in robes
– Main bathroom complete with shower, separate bathtub, and a stone vanity
– Outdoor entertaining area under the main roof with a ceiling fan for all-year round comfort.
– Spacious laundry & utility room with built-in cabinetry and direct access to the clothesline and carport area.
– Oversized double garage 6.8m x 6.0m PLUS gated carport that can accommodate a large boat, trailer, or caravan. In addition there is another 3 car spaces off-road.
– Plantation Shutters throughout
– Split System Airconditioning x2
– Fully insulated throughout
– 5000L Water tank
– 24 Solar Panels
– Security Screens & Doors
Size: 28.5sq (285m2)
Rental appraisal available on request
This home is bound to impress and hit your short-list if you are looking for a quality family home in the area. Don’t wait and call Belinda Walker on 0433 284 804 to make this beauty yours.
Within the catchment zones for Clover Hill Primary School & just minutes to some of the Gold Coast’s most sought-after private schools including King’s Christian College, Hillcrest College, St. Andrews and Somerset College.
Location to Amenities:
Reedy Creek Plaza is located a couple of minutes away and is home to the
local Woolworths, Cafes, BWS, Doctors, Chemist & Hairdressers.
Short 10-minute drive to nearby Robina Town Centre & Dining Precinct, movie cinemas and Robina Hospital.
60 minutes to Brisbane CBD and 7 minutes to Varsity train
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size816.00 squareMeter
Building Size285.00 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Reedy Creek
Quintessential Family Home, Tropical Oasis
23 Callicarpa Street, Reedy Creek QLD 4227