198m2 spread over 2 storeys offering privacy in a fantastic location!
Tucked away in a quiet little pocket of Burleigh Waters you will find this modern 3 bedroom family home.
Whether you’re Downsizing, A First Home Buyer or Investor, this is an opportunity not to be missed for any astute buyer in the market!
Set over 2 storeys, this home boasts a huge 198m2 of internal living area as well as 29m2 of outdoor Porch and Patio area. Light filled with an impressive 5.2metre high void from downstairs to upstairs, there certainly is a grand feeling when walking through the front door.
A home tailored for entertaining as double glass sliding doors open right up to link the indoor areas to the outdoors.
Car accommodation consisting of a double lock up garage with internal access with plenty of room for storage as well.
A huge Leisure area adds to the pluses of living at the “This” Complex, with Swimming Pool/ Spa and BBQ area facilities on offer to all residents.
Its location not only supplying peace and quiet, but also supreme convenience being within minutes to many of the Gold Coast’s best shopping and sporting precincts as well as cafes and restaurants, but more importantly offering a 200m walk to “Burleigh Homespace”, with shops such as Amberella Fine Foods, Fitness First, Dan Murphy’s, Varsity Tavern, BCF, Baby Bunting, Harvey Norman and a number of other specialty stores right at your doorstep.
– 3 Bedroom Home
– Master bedroom featuring Ensuite, Walk in Wardrobe and Air Conditioning
– Bedroom 2 and 3 offering Air Conditioning and Built in Robes
– Large Powder room downstairs
– Large Modern Kitchen featuring Electric Appliances, Dishwasher and Rangehood
– Large Island Bench with Breakfast bar and new feature till kick panels
– 198m2 of Internal Living Areas
– 27m2 of Undercover Porch and Patio Areas
– Double Lock Up Garage w/Internal Access
– Leisure Area Featuring Swimming Pool/Spa and BBQ Areas
– 200m walk to “Burleigh Homespace” with attractions on offer as Amberella Fine Foods, Fitness First, Dan Murphy’s, Varsity Tavern, Baby Bunting, Harvey Norman, TK MAX and a whole array of other specialty stores
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Hamptons Style Family Entertainer!
3 Pipit Parade, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220
- Sat 20 August, 2022 1:30pm
Renovate or Redevelop
27 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Waterfront Family Sanctuary
93 Cassowary Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220