MAGNIFICENT VIEWS - CONVIENENCE AND TRANQUILITY ALL IN ONE
Welcome to apartment 183 at The Wharf, Robina. From the moment you walk through the door, you are captivated by expansive vistas of the City Skyline, Mudgeeraba Creek and Robina Parklands.
Positioned perfectly on the top level with lift access and in a premium corner position in the complex, sits 183/133 Laver Drive, Robina. With new flooring throughout and open plan living, this warm and welcoming apartment is bathed in natural sunlight and offers magnificent views towards the hinterland and city skyline.
The modern open plan gourmet kitchen is positioned near the entrance of the apartment and offers quality integrated appliances and stone benchtops. There is a separate laundry area that leads off from the kitchen. The living area is spacious with sliding glass doors leading to the outdoor balcony.
The master bedroom has a beautiful picture window that captures the stunning views and gives an abundance of natural lighting along with sliding doors that lead out to the balcony. The master bedroom is ensuited with a walk-through robe. The secondary bedroom is very generous in size and enjoys fantastic views and has sliding doors that lead onto the patio. A handy study nook sits off to the side.
Located a short walk to the train station, the Robina hospital and the newly revamped Robina Town Centre and a myriad of educational establishments. This idyllic location is just one of the many things that make The Wharf Residences such a lovely place to live or invest in.
Worthy of noting is that this apartment is only moments away from the new “Greenheart” parkland development – a premium new community estate focusing on health, wellbeing and connectedness.
Greenheart will cover 220ha, stretching from Robina to Carrara, making it six times the size of the Southport Broadwater Parklands and rival Sydney’s Centennial Parklands.
Included Greeheart Features:
– Up to 15 sporting fields for codes such as Aussie rules, rugby league and soccer, making it larger than Miami’s Pizzey Park, with a strong focus on women’s and junior sports.
– Yoga lawns for active and healthy activities and informal recreation
– Purpose-built clubhouses with room for multiple community organisations to share facilities.
– An events space which can host major events and festivals for more than 25,000 people.
– Major wetland restoration that will lead to it becoming Australia’s largest urban reforestation project.
– More than 10km of walking and cyclist paths, bushwalks and elevated boardwalks through the wetlands.
– Major playgrounds, cafes, restaurants and wedding locations.
– There will be femoral wetlands which can reoxygenate and “polish” the water.
– 2 bedrooms (master with ensuite and second bedroom with study nook and direct access to main bathroom)
– 2 bathrooms, main bathroom with full sized bathtub
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living
– Gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
– New flooring throughout
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Sliding doors giving direct access to the balcony from both bedrooms
– City skyline, Mudgeeraba Creek and Parkland views
– Large outdoor balcony
– Convenient location
– Secure building with CCTV footage and intercom system
– Ample visitors car parking
– Two adjacent car parks
– Pool and BBQ area in the complex
Bus stop – 200m
Local Shops – 250m
Major Shopping Centre (Robina Town Centre) – 1km
Primary School (Robina State School) – 3km
High School (Robina State High School) – 800m
Parkland – 50m
Train Station – 500m
Burleigh Beach – 8.8km
Gold Coast Airport – 20km
Facetime viewings and video walkthroughs are welcome for our interstate buyers – please contact Serena to arrange a suitable time on 0427 227 678.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- – 2 bedrooms (master with ensuite and second bedroom with study nook and direct access to main bathroom)
- – 2 bathrooms, main bathroom with full sized bathtub
- – Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- – Gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- – New flooring throughout
- – A/C
- – Ceiling fans throughout
- – Sliding doors giving direct access to the balcony from both bedrooms
- – City skyline, Mudgeeraba Creek and Parkland views
- – Large outdoor balcony
- – Convenient location
- – Secure building with CCTV footage and intercom system
- – Ample visitors car parking
- – Two adjacent car parks
- – Pool and BBQ area in the complex
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request