Priced to Sell! Newly Renovated Unit in the Heart of Robina!
Welcome to The Wharf, Robina.
This immaculate, newly renovated unit is more than what meets the eye – positioned in one of the most convenient locations the Gold Coast has to offer. Furthermore, it is moments away from the new “Greenheart” parkland development – a premium new community estate focusing on health, wellbeing and connectedness.
Greenheart will cover 220ha, stretching from Robina to Carrara, making it six times the size of the Southport Broadwater Parklands and rival Sydney’s Centennial Parklands.
– Up to 15 sporting fields for codes such as Aussie rules, rugby league and soccer, making it larger than Miami’s Pizzey Park, with a strong focus on women’s and junior sports.
– Yoga lawns for active and healthy activities and informal recreation
– Purpose-built clubhouses with room for multiple community organisations to share facilities.
– An events space which can host major events and festivals for more than 25,000 people.
– Major wetland restoration that will lead to it becoming Australia’s largest urban reforestation project.
– More than 10km of walking and cyclist paths, bushwalks and elevated boardwalks through the wetlands.
– Major playgrounds, cafes, restaurants and wedding locations.
– There will be femoral wetlands which can reoxygenate and “polish” the water.
About the unit:
Positioned perfectly on the 7th floor, overlooking the Robina waterways and only footsteps to Robina Town Centre, sits 184/133 Laver Drive, Robina. Beautifully maintained and newly renovated with open plan indoor and outdoor living, two spacious bedrooms, master with a huge walk in robe and ensuite, two bathrooms, the main bathroom complete with a full sized bathtub – this is one you simply must come and see. Facetime viewings are welcome to our interstate investors.
– Two spacious bedrooms (master with walk in robe, A/C and ensuite)
– Two large bathrooms (main bathroom with full sized bathtub)
– Open plan indoor and outdoor living
– Two adjacent car parks with room for additional storage
– Newly renovated throughout (new floors, new paint, new dishwasher, new curtains, new mirrors in the bathrooms and shower screens)
– 7th floor unit with beautiful hinterland and waterway views
– Convenient location only footsteps to Robina Town Centre, Robina Tafe, Cafes, Restaurants and Robina Train Station
– 12 minutes to Burleigh Beach and Burleigh Esplanade
– New Robina Greenheart 220ha parkland development underway
– Complex includes a pool and BBQ area
– Plenty of visitor parking
– Secure complex
– Lift access
– Pet friendly upon Body Corp approval
Robina Tafe – 1 minute
Robina Town Centre – 2 minutes
Robina Hospital – 2 minutes
Robina Train Station – 2 minutes
Cbus Stadium – 2 minutes
Robina State High School – 3 minutes
Robina State School – 6 minutes
The Glades Golf Club – 6 minutes
Burleigh Beach – 12 minutes
Gold Coast Airport – 19 minutes
Investors, first home buyers, downsizers – this one is for you! Make sure you add this to the top of your inspection list, we look forward to seeing you at one of our open homes.
*Available for private viewings and facetime viewings, please contract Serena to arrange a suitable time*
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- – Two spacious bedrooms (master with walk in robe, A/C and ensuite)
- – Two large bathrooms (main bathroom with full sized bathtub)
- – Open plan indoor and outdoor living
- – Two adjacent car parks with room for additional storage
- – Newly renovated throughout (new floors, new paint, new dishwasher, new curtains, new mirrors in the bathrooms and shower screens)
- – 7th floor unit with beautiful hinterland and waterway views
- – Convenient location only footsteps to Robina Town Centre, Robina Tafe, Cafes, Restaurants and Robina Train Station
- – 12 minutes to Burleigh Beach and Burleigh Esplanade
- – New Robina Greenheart 220ha parkland development underway
- – Complex includes a pool and BBQ area
- – Plenty of visitor parking
- – Secure complex
- – Lift access
- – Pet friendly upon Body Corp approval
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Robina
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Waterfront and golf course views in a spectacular and private location
702 Glades Drive, Robina QLD 4226