Unique Corner Duplex – Priced to Sell!
Set on an elevated corner position and boasting a massive yard, this spacious, single level duplex is situated in a sought-after pocket of Burleigh Waters, a quick easy stroll to Treetops Shopping Precinct.
Offering a very spacious floorplan with separate lounge and dining areas, the kitchen and second bedroom both have large windows inviting plenty of natural light, and the master bedroom features a triple robe and sliding door access to the covered entertaining area.
The side yard has plenty of room for children & pets to run and play with convenient side access for your boat/caravan.
Ideal for first home buyers or retirees, this is also a great opportunity for investors with a current rental appraisal of $680 – $730 per week.
• Bright and spacious living area with separate dining room
• Kitchen features stainless steel oven and dishwasher
• Polished 60×60 tiles flowing throughout with carpeted bedrooms
• Master features triple robe and sliding door access to outside
• Good sized second bedroom with built in robe
• Split system air-conditioner and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate laundry and separate toilet
• Plenty of storage cupboards throughout
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Massive yard with side access for boat and trailer
• Single lock-up garage and a garden shed
• Additional off-street park plus visitor car bays in the street
• Elevated corner position with only one neighbour
* No body corporate fees – only shared building insurance.
Enjoy a convenient stroll across the access bridge to Treetops Shopping precinct with Coles supermarket, restaurants, cafés, doctors, salons, public transport and every necessity on hand. Also, within walking distance to Bunnings Warehouse and Marymount College, you can leave the car at home!
Contact Adam on 0481 271 806 or Sarah on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Hamptons Style Family Entertainer!
3 Pipit Parade, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220
- Sat 20 August, 2022 1:30pm
Renovate or Redevelop
27 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Waterfront Family Sanctuary
93 Cassowary Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220