Unique Corner Duplex – Priced to Sell!
Set on an elevated corner position and boasting a massive yard, this spacious, single level duplex is situated in a sought-after pocket of Burleigh Waters, a quick easy stroll to Treetops Shopping Precinct.
Offering a very spacious floorplan with separate lounge and dining areas, the kitchen and second bedroom both have large windows inviting plenty of natural light, and the master bedroom features a triple robe and sliding door access to the covered entertaining area.
The side yard has plenty of room for children & pets to run and play with convenient side access for your boat/caravan.
Ideal for first home buyers or retirees, this is also a great opportunity for investors with a current rental appraisal of $680 – $730 per week.
• Bright and spacious living area with separate dining room
• Kitchen features stainless steel oven and dishwasher
• Polished 60×60 tiles flowing throughout with carpeted bedrooms
• Master features triple robe and sliding door access to outside
• Good sized second bedroom with built in robe
• Split system air-conditioner and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate laundry and separate toilet
• Plenty of storage cupboards throughout
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Massive yard with side access for boat and trailer
• Single lock-up garage and a garden shed
• Additional off-street park plus visitor car bays in the street
• Elevated corner position with only one neighbour
* No body corporate fees – only shared building insurance.
Enjoy a convenient stroll across the access bridge to Treetops Shopping precinct with Coles supermarket, restaurants, cafés, doctors, salons, public transport and every necessity on hand. Also, within walking distance to Bunnings Warehouse and Marymount College, you can leave the car at home!
Contact Adam on 0481 271 806 or Sarah on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220