STUNNING FAMILY HOME - AUCTION SUNDAY 7TH MAY 9:00AM
Auction Location: On-Site
Welcome to 20 Castlecrag Avenue, nestled in an elevated position in East Banora Point. This stunning family home offers breathtaking views across the hinterland and Club Banora Golf Course.
Beautifully maintained, this coastal abode features three large bedrooms, master with ensuite and spa bath, two oversized bathrooms, two separate living and dining areas, a study nook, an inground pool, and a huge entertainers balcony overlooking incredible western hinterland views. The perfect space for sunset entertaining with family and friends!
Offering an outstanding floorplan that provides space between the bedrooms and living spaces – making it ideal for all families, whether you are downsizing, upsizing or accommodating for extended family or friends.
The gorgeous entry way leads you upstairs to a huge open plan living area and additional study nook and dining space… all of which shares incredible country views. The kitchen has been immaculately maintained, as has the rest of the home, with abundant storage and bench space. The kitchen leads seamlessly into the secondary living and dining area that spills onto the outdoor entertaining area and sparkling inground pool.
Outside, a beautiful undercover patio and additional deck awaits, surrounded by the pristine, sparkling pool and overlooking endless green leafy views.
You simply must come and see this stunning family home for yourself!
– 3 large bedrooms, master with huge walk in robe and ensuite with full sized spa bath
– Built in robes throughout the remaining two bedrooms
– 2 oversized bathrooms
– Separate laundry with loads of storage space
– Immaculately maintained kitchen, endless storage and bench space
– Study nook overlooking stunning hinterland views
– Double lock up garage with extra storage under the house
– Side access and off street parking for a caravan, boat or jetski
– Two separate and incredibly large living and dining areas
– A huge west facing balcony with gorgeous views over the mountains and golf course
– A sparkling inground pool
– Outdoor entertaining galore!
– Concrete slabs top and bottom
– Building and pest inspection report available
One of the most notable features of East Banora Point is its proximity to the Tweed River. Many residents take advantage of this by boating, fishing, or simply enjoying the scenic views. The suburb is also located close to several beaches, including Coolangatta, Rainbow Bay, Kirra and Kingscliff, which are popular destinations for surfing, swimming, and sunbathing.
In terms of amenities, East Banora Point has a small shopping center that includes a supermarket, bakery, and pharmacy. There are also several restaurants and cafes located within the area, as well as a golf course and a sports club.
Overall, East Banora Point is a peaceful and scenic suburb that offers a high quality of life for all of it’s residents, being only a hop, skip and jump from all of Tweed and Coolangatta’s bustling shopping and restaurant precinct and some of our world renowned surf breaks in Kirra and Rainbow Bay.
Going to Auction at 9:00am on Sunday the 7th May! Please call Serena for more details on 0427 227 678.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- – 3 large bedrooms, master with huge walk in robe and ensuite with full sized spa bath
- – Built in robes throughout the remaining two bedrooms
- – 2 oversized bathrooms
- – Separate laundry with loads of storage space
- – Immaculately maintained kitchen, endless storage and bench space
- – Study nook overlooking stunning hinterland views
- – Double lock up garage with extra storage under the house
- – Side access and off street parking for a caravan, boat or jetski
- – Two separate and incredibly large living and dining areas
- – A huge west facing balcony with gorgeous views over the mountains and golf course
- – A sparkling inground pool
- – Outdoor entertaining galore!
- – Concrete slabs top and bottom
- – Building and pest inspection report available
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request