Near New Home with Serene Bushland Back Drop!
This immaculate family home is just two and a half years old and is located in popular Reedy Creek on a large 772M2 block of elevated North facing land.
Enjoy entertaining from the light filled open plan living and dining areas which flow effortlessly to your outdoor entertaining deck featuring a picturesque bushland backdrop.
Fully fenced with landscaped gardens, an ideal and safe space for the kids to and pets to run and play while there is plenty of room to add a swimming pool if you so wish.
A stone’s throw to Kings Christian College, the kids can walk to school every day, while transport, shops and parks are all conveniently located just minutes away.
A warm neutral colour palette throughout with a spacious open plan design. A unique split-level design the perfect fusion of space and functionality, while a separate media room /4th bed enables the entire family to spread out when needed.
– 3 double bedrooms complete with built in robes & ceiling fans (master with air-con)
– 2 bathrooms
– Master suite with large walk-in robe air-conditioning, luxurious ensuite with barn door featuring gorgeous free-standing bath capturing bushland setting
– Stunning kitchen complete with oversized pantry, breakfast bar, soft close drawers, 900 wide gas cooktop and oven, feature concrete look benchtops complete the semi-industrial vibe, window splashback & features only the best quality kitchen could provide.
– Open plan living & dining with timber look porcelain tiles and high ceilings. Bright & breezy, natural light filled living spaces.
– Entertaining deck overlooks the tranquil bushland setting. The ideal location to relax and enjoy the serenity with your favourite glass of wine after a long day.
– Only 2.5 years old
– Second living area / media room or potential 4th bedroom
– Open Fireplace
– Split system A/C to both living rooms & Master bedroom, plus ceiling fans
– Abundance of storage options throughout the home
– High ceilings throughout the home
– Oversized double lock up garage with plenty of storage for bikes or workshop potential.
– 772m2 block
Year built: 2020
Building size: 237m2
Land size: 772M2
Land Rates: $910 (6months approx.)
Water Rates: $428 (quarter approx.)
Owning this home is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! Call Belinda Walker or Braiden Smith today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Land Size772.00 squareMeter
Building Size237.00 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Reedy Creek
Quintessential Family Home, Tropical Oasis
23 Callicarpa Street, Reedy Creek QLD 4227