IMMACULATE COASTAL ABODE
A contemporary coastal abode, on a 1000m2 block in idyllic location opposite bushland in ‘The Observatory’ Reedy Creek. This chic modern family home offers the discerning buyer a lifestyle like no other. With an impressive street appeal, manicured professionally landscaped gardens, and a fresh new coastal vibe externally, this jaw dropping property will leave you speechless. Setback from the road in an elevated position facing North-East, this immaculate property is well worth your inspection.
One of Reedy Creek’s finest modern family homes, every aspect of this property is impressive in its delivery of luxury, quality, space, and privacy. Upon entry, you are immediately greeted by the wide hallway and high ceilings, polished white large format tile and light & bright neutral colour tones characterised only in relaxed coastal palettes. A stunning renovation has transformed this beauty with every aspect carefully considered.
As you would expect in a property of this calibre, all the bedrooms are a great size and can host Queen sized beds with ample storage, shelving & drawers in all built-in mirrored robes. Bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles with quality fixtures and fittings. The lavish Master suite offers a walk-in his/her robe with built in display cabinetry shelving and drawers, a spacious ensuite with double vanity, stone bench tops, separate W/C, large shower and feature louvres.
This property is all about the entertaining with inside & outside spaces infused to become an amazing zone, perfect for our Qld coastal climate so you can maximise its use all year round. Complete with UV protective outdoor patio blinds that enclose the area from all kinds of weather conditions. Watch the sun set over the backyard while you bask in the beauty of the carefully curated landscaping and inground swimming pool & spa. A large, grassed area for children and pets to play, trampolines and swings if desired. A perfectly designed space not overlooked and totally private from all neighbours.
List of features include:
– 4 bedrooms/ 3+ Multiple purpose room
– Three bedrooms feature built in mirrored robes with built in shelves & drawers
– 2 bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, timber look laminate vanities & stone bench tops, bath to main
– Open plan living and dining areas showcasing spectacular polished porcelain tiles
– Family/Games room complete with Wet Bar, 2x Vintec wine fridges & glass feature cabinetry, glass stacking doors separate this space from direct access to the pool area.
– Centrally located gourmet kitchen with Butler’s kitchen featuring sink, dishwasher, shelves & ample cabinetry, walk through access for ease of dropping groceries from the car. Quality NEFF European appliances, including a 5-burner gas hob, Pyrolytic under bench oven & rangehood, soft closing drawers with, stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, black sinks with gold tapware. Double door fridge cavity, a breakfast bench with seating for the whole family and feature overhead lighting.
– Oversized laundry with large bench plenty of cabinetry, direct access to clothesline
– Plantation shutters
– New LED lighting throughout
– Freshly painted internally & externally
– Sheer S fold curtains add a warm soft touch to bedrooms 3&4 and the Family & Games room
– 24 Solar panels with 2x inverters
– Zoned ducted Air-Conditioning
– Heated in-ground swimming pool & spa with frameless glass fencing
– Tiled outdoor entertaining space under main roof with UV roller blinds & outdoor fan
– North East facing overlooking nature reserve
– Fully fenced and professional landscaped gardens
– 2 car garage with rear door and internal access
– Garden Shed
– Fully insulated
– 5000L water tank
– 2023 Smoke Alarm Compliance Certificate
– Current Pool Safety Certification
Water Rates: $335 quarter
Land Rates: $828 (6months)
Rent Appraisal available on request
A quality home to stand the test of time for any family. Unique to this location…walking tracks, mountain bike trails & native wildlife. All this at your backdoor yet still only a short 15min drive to the headland of Burleigh Beach. Home to some of the best Gold Coast schools, a short 8min drive to Somerset College, Kings Christian College, Hillcrest College & Clover Hill Primary. Jump on the M1 for a quick commute to Brisbane CBD in 1hr20mins and Coolangatta Airport an easy 27min drive.
This immaculate property is sure to impress, so be quick to schedule a time to view by calling Belinda Walker 0433 284 804 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Land Size1000.00 squareMeter
Building Size289.00 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Reedy Creek
Quintessential Family Home, Tropical Oasis
23 Callicarpa Street, Reedy Creek QLD 4227