Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
Situated in the heart of Burleigh Waters, this fully fenced and private home is set on a massive 683m2 corner block and offers a comfortable family layout with multiple living areas, a large sparkling pool and private backyard.
Ideal for entertaining, the spacious kitchen offers a large breakfast bar overlooking the open plan living/dining area, and the separate formal lounge room provides plenty of room for the whole family to come together.
Offering four generous sized bedrooms, the master features a walk-in robe, ensuite and sliding door access to the spacious covered outdoor entertainment area.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy the best of Burleigh living, this single level home offers endless potential for a family looking to create their dream home in this highly sought-after neighbourhood.
This dual street frontage site is ideally located for multiple dwelling development, subject to council approval. A town planning feasibility study and range of site surveys and reports are available upon request.
• Fully fenced and private 683m2 corner block
• Potential subdivision for two homes to be built
• Currently tenanted at $950 per week until November 2022
• Four generous sized bedrooms, three with built in robes
• Master features walk in robe, ensuite and sliding door access to outside
• Open plan dining/family area plus a spacious formal lounge room
• Large open plan kitchen features dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Main bathroom offers separate shower and bath
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
• Spacious outdoor living with a large covered entertaining area
• Sparkling inground swimming pool with shade sail
• Great sized yard perfect for children or pets
• Two car garage plus additional off-street parking
• Garden shed for additional storage
• 300metres to parklands with access to Burleigh Home Space shopping precinct
• 500metres to lake footbridge access to Burleigh Sports Club, library and tennis courts
• Minutes to shopping centres, Caningeraba Primary School, Marymount College, Bond University and beautiful Burleigh beach.
Enjoy a quality family lifestyle close to everything! Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection.
** Please note there has been some movement in this home**
Land Size683.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220