Spacious Coastal Living
Situated in a sought-after family neighbourhood, walking distance to North Burleigh beach, this immaculate two storey home offers dual living potential and spacious coastal living for the largest of families.
As you walk into the foyer through the double door entry, the home flows into two large separate living spaces with large sliders inviting sea breezes and plenty of natural light throughout the home.
The stunning open plan kitchen features a large island bench with stone tops, designer cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop and overlooks the dining area and built in double study nook.
Comprising of four bedrooms and three bathrooms, the spacious upstairs media room could also be used as a fifth bedroom. The master features a stylish ensuite, split system air-conditioning and a large walk-in robe with built in storage. The second bedroom also features a walk-in robe.
Separately located, the downstairs living/media room is extremely spacious and versatile offering potential for a granny flat or teenage retreat with a bathroom and electrical/plumbing provisions for a kitchen already in place.
Boasting a massive backyard offering blank canvas to create your dream entertaining space – enjoy a quality family lifestyle with everything Burleigh and Miami have to offer in this highly sought-after location.
• 4 bedrooms plus upstairs media room/5th bedroom
• Master features stylish ensuite and walk in robe and air-conditioning
• Second bedroom also features a walk-in robe
• Stunning open plan kitchen features large island bench, stone tops, designer cabinetry
and stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas cook-top
• Spacious dining area and built in double study nook
• Large windows and doors invite sea breezes and natural light
• Very spacious downstairs living/media room features built in entertainment unit
• Main bathroom upstairs features separate shower and bath
• Large laundry and a separate bathroom downstairs
• Massive backyard to create your dream entertaining space
• Architectural Plans and Building Approval for a pool and rear patio extension
• 3000L water tank, spear pump water
• 2.8Kw 9 Panel Solar PV System with Inverter.
• Fully fenced and private 614m2 block
• Double carport with remote door, extra high to accommodate larger vehicles/ boat/ trailer
• Side gate access for 3rd car and private front lawn
• Easy stroll to local dog friendly parklands and children’s playground
• Lake access via opposite parklands, approx. 80m along street
• Walking distance to North Burleigh beach, shops, restaurants & cafes
DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL:
• Large rear yard has opportunity to build a detached Granny Flat.
• Provisions (kitchen plumbing, drainage. electrical) installed for ground floor lounge to be converted to Granny Flat / separate teenagers retreat. Bathroom with shower in place.
Walking distance to Miami One Shopping Centre, restaurants, cafes, breweries and beautiful North Burleigh beach. Also close to local primary and high schools, day care centres and sporting fields. Burleigh Waters offers a family friendly, relaxed lifestyle for those who enjoy coastal living.
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size614.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220