Hip Hideaway in Blue Chip Southport Precinct
The tightly held TSS precinct has a hidden gem and it won’t last long! Secluded within its own tranquil and private sanctuary and yet within an easy walk or bike ride to foodie eateries, waterways, sandy beaches all the best our Gold Coast lifestyle has to offer.
As a passion-project for the owner/interior designer, this hip hideaway ticks all the boxes for design savvy people or families wanting a home with heart. Iconic 70’s architecture like this is a rarity and has been honourably re-envisioned into a chic coastal charmer. Built with solid double brick, suspended concrete second floor, hardwood vaulted/raked high ceiling and original slate flooring on the ground floor it is a testament the fact, they rarely build homes like this anymore.
Light, bright, and airy white treatments to textural exposed brick, VJ and hardwood elements contrast stunningly with black and white awnings. Open sliding doors extend to three separate alfresco living areas harnessing breezy, tropical living.
Enter through glass double French doors into the open, yet distinctly designated living areas made even more impactful by huge, vaulted ceilings. Downstairs features a sunken lounge, guest retreat with feature timber oversized door, open galley kitchen with views straight through to the garden and a second living area that will be the coveted spot in winter with its pot belly fire.
Designed for entertaining and gatherings, the dining area has an inbuilt wet bar and an adjoining indoor/outdoor café-style seating to take in the balmy summer nights.
Upstairs all bedrooms have Surfers Paradise views. You will find a spacious master with walk-in robe and ensuite, two further bright double bedrooms, family bathroom and a work from home mezzanine office.
Your idyllic coastal garden is the backdrop to a brand new pool with travertine pavers and feel good vibes. Gatherings are spent cooking at the woodfire and sipping cocktails in the undercover adjoining alfresco entertaining area.
– Double french door entry opening into vaulted foyer with raked feature timber ceilings
– Open plan living and dining with feature wet bar
– Indoor/outdoor servery with gas strut window opening to outdoor courtyard lounge area
– Galley style kitchen with Smeg appliances including dishwasher, oven, and cooktop
– Intimate sunken loungeroom
– Second living area with pot belly fireplace
– Additional guest bedroom downstairs with ceiling fan and barn style feature timber sliding door
– Stunning slate flooring throughout ground level
– Velux skylights throughout introducing both shards of light and ambient shading
– Downstairs bathroom/mudroom
– Ample under stair and hallway storage
– Elevated study overlooking living area
– Main upstairs bathroom with bath
– Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan and skyline views to Surfers Paradise
– Second bedroom with walk-in-robe, VJ Board detailing and ceiling fan
– Third bedroom with built-in-robe and ceiling fan
– Split cycle airconditioning to upstairs area
– In ground osmosis natural pool with covered poolside alfresco entertainment area and pizza oven
– Single oversized garage with barn style doors
Truly a house that makes the most of the perfect Queensland climate, this home promotes the casual ease of living seamlessly between indoors and out.
A fresh take on a beach vibe and a home with integrity, we urge you to inspect this once in a blue moon property to fully appreciate the lifestyle it offers.
Main beach boat ramp is only 3 min away and you’re on your way to South Stradbroke or Wave Break Island for a day tripping or ocean swimming.
The light rail is easily accessible for access to hospitals, universities, and major shopping precincts, with routes from Helensvale to Burleigh Heads.
5 minutes to surf beaches and Tedder Avenue cafes
1 minute to James Overall Park nestled on main river (off leash dog park)
6 minutes to The Spit (off leash dog beach)
3 minutes to Brickworks Ferry Road Market precinct for the foodies
Minutes to TSS and St Hildas
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request