SPACIOUS TOWNHOUSE IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BURLEIGH WATERS
This spacious townhouse is located within a quiet complex, across from the tranquil Swan Lake which offers privacy, space and is absolutely ideal for the first home buyer, young family or investor.
Offering low maintenance living, consisting of 3 spacious bedrooms, master ensuite, second bathroom, built in robes, powder room and an open plan kitchen, dining & living. This townhouse also provides a larger courtyard perfect for outdoor entertaining.
You are within close proximity to shopping centers, cafes, schools, lakes and Burleigh Beach. This is truly is one of the best value properties on the market.
Master with WIR, air conditioning and ensuite
2nd and 3rd bedroom with built ins
2nd Bathroom on first floor
Open plan kitchen
Spacious living area
Expansive outdoor entertaining courtyard
Single lockup garage with internal access + single allocated parking
3 toilets, 1 positioned on the ground floor
Ceiling fans throughout
Air conditioned lounge and master bed
* Eastpoint’ is a complex of only 44 units with excellent onsite management
* Low body corporate levies of approx. $35 per week
* Separately metered water approx. $245 per quarter
* Council rates approx. $615 per quarter
* Relax across the road at the stunning Swan Lake waterfront park
* Ample visitor parking
* Caningeraba State School 3 min walk (300m)
* Christine Corner Shopping Centre 3 min drive (1.1km)or walk!
* Treetops Shopping Centre 3 min drive (3.3km)
* North Burleigh Beach 5 min drive (2.6km)
* Marymount College 4 min drive (2.9km)
* Robina Town Centre 11min (5.8km)
* Gold Coast Airport 16min (17.2km)
This property is a must see and will not last long on the market.
Please call me today to arrange your private inspection!
Mark Shinners 0488 999 382
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220