Renovate or Redevelop
Set on a massive 833m2 block, this single level four-bedroom home presents an opportunity to renovate or redevelop, with the property being code accessible to subdivide into two parcels of land, rarely available now in Burleigh Waters.
Offering a blank canvas to add value with an ideal layout for family living, the spacious kitchen is central to the open plan lounge/dining area and separate family room with both living areas opening on to a covered outdoor entertainment area and great sized yard.
Another covered outdoor area to the side of the home overlooks a fenced off yard, perfect to separate children and pets, and the large front yard provides plenty of room to park a boat, caravan, and additional cars to the remote double lock up garage.
• Massive 833m2 block, code accessible to subdivide
• Four-bedroom, two-bathroom single level brick home
• Open plan living and dining area with split system air-conditioning
• Separate family room and a games/media area
• Spacious kitchen features a large breakfast bar with stone benchtops
• Stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
• Master bedroom features a large ensuite and walk in robe
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Remote double lock up garage
• Plenty of off-street parking for boat, caravan and additional cars
• Great sized yard with plenty of room for a pool
• 2 x garden sheds and a water tank
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood close to Pizzey skatepark, soccer club and Burleigh Golf Club. Enjoy the convenience of a nearby walkway to parklands and through to Burleigh Home Space shopping precinct and Bond University.
Burleigh Waters offers a family friendly, relaxed lifestyle. Contact Adam on 0481 271 806 or Sarah on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size833.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 9:30am
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 12:45pm
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220