27 Beaconsfield Drive
27 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Renovate or Redevelop
Set on a massive 833m2 block, this single level four-bedroom home presents an opportunity to renovate or redevelop, with the property being code accessible to subdivide into two parcels of land, rarely available now in Burleigh Waters.
Offering a blank canvas to add value with an ideal layout for family living, the spacious kitchen is central to the open plan lounge/dining area and separate family room with both living areas opening on to a covered outdoor entertainment area and great sized yard.
Another covered outdoor area to the side of the home overlooks a fenced off yard, perfect to separate children and pets, and the large front yard provides plenty of room to park a boat, caravan, and additional cars to the remote double lock up garage.
Ideal for first home buyers, investors, renovators or developers, this property wont last long!
• Massive 833m2 block, code accessible to subdivide
• Four-bedroom, two-bathroom single level brick home
• Open plan living and dining area with split system air-conditioning
• Separate family room and a games/media area
• Spacious kitchen features a large breakfast bar with stone benchtops
• Stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
• Master bedroom features a large ensuite and walk in robe
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Remote double lock up garage
• Plenty of off-street parking for boat, caravan and additional cars
• Great sized yard with plenty of room for a pool
• 2 x garden sheds and a water tank
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood close to Pizzey skatepark, soccer club and Burleigh Golf Club. Enjoy the convenience of a nearby walkway to parklands and through to Burleigh Home Space shopping precinct and Bond University.
Burleigh Waters offers a family friendly, relaxed lifestyle. Contact Adam on 0481 271 806 or Sarah on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size833.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220