Your Coastal Abode Awaits....
Meticulously designed and faultless in function and flow, “28 Panorama Dr Reedy Creek” “is a showcase of coastal living. Occupying an enviable and unrivalled 1261m2 block, capturing undisturbed city skyline views 24/7. This stylish abode is generous in size with open plan living and entertaining in mind. A substantial family home that will host the largest of families with ease.
– 5 generous bedrooms, 2 downstairs all with dimmable LED lights and USB points
– Triple built in robes to 3 of the bedrooms and a stylish and spacious walk in robe services the Master Suite with built in cabinetry with shelves & drawers
– 3 bathrooms with double sized showers and quality fittings
-Master suite enjoys a gorgeous ensuite with views as you exit the shower, free standing bath, double vanities, rainwater shower heads and Sep. W/c with sliding door. Private balcony overlooking the city landscape, the perfect spot to relax with a glass of bubbles after a busy day.
– Designer kitchen with 3.2m marble island, Butler’s pantry with sink, Smeg appliances, free standing 900mm gas cooker, double drawer dishwashers, counter siunk double basins and soft closing drawers.
– Open plan tiled living and dining zones adjacent to the glass stacking doors that seamlessly flow directly onto the covered entertaining space. Enjoy that indoor/outdoor living that the Gold Coast is so well known for all year round.
– 2 Office zones, one upstairs and the other downstairs complete with built in desk
– Upstairs retreat to the Media Room with soundproof walls, a totally separate zone to just chill out and enjoy your favourite movie with the kids. Complete with wiring for projector.
– Zoned Ducted air conditioning with iPhone remote connectivity, ceiling fans, tinted windows and fully insulated.
– 2.7m ceilings
– Quality window treatments throughout with a combination of Plantation shutters, wall to wall track sheers, and double backed insulated roller blinds
– Double auto lock up garage with high ceilings to allow for additional storage and wider for bikes and garden equipment. Additional off-street parking for another 2 vehicles
-Fully fenced and landscaped 1261m2 block backing onto bushland. Plenty of additional flat grassed land for kids play equipment & pets to roam freely.
Light filled & breezy living zones, create effortless entertaining spaces. A curated design to maximise this large block, low maintenance established gardens and a natural bushland setting adjoining, makes for the perfect backdrop to compliment the stunning city skyline views.
Connect and entertain friends and loved ones around the hub of the home, by the generous kitchen with stone tops, ample storage and walk in butler’s pantry. High ceilings, stunning timber staircase and tiled floors, coupled with soaring void add architectural flare to the entry.
Make the most of the glorious outdoors in the impressive resort style inground pool complete with ‘kiddies’ step & modern white Quartz tiling. Abundant room to relax by the pool basking in the sun with plenty of room for multiple sun lounges.
– Reedy Creek Plaza is located a couple of minutes away and is home to the
local Woolworths, cafes, BWS, Doctors & Hairdressers.
– Short 10-minute drive to nearby Robina Town Centre & Dining Precinct, movie cinemas and Robina Hospital.
– 60 minutes Brisbane CBD and 7 minutes to Varsity train
– Burleigh Heads Beach a short 8 min drive
– Just minutes to some of the Gold Coast’s most sought-after private schools including King’s Christian College, Hillcrest College, St. Andrews and Somerset College
Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Belinda Walker 0433 284 804 to arrange your inspection today!
Land Size1261.00 squareMeter
Building Size365.80 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Reedy Creek
Quintessential Family Home, Tropical Oasis
23 Callicarpa Street, Reedy Creek QLD 4227