Tropical Family Oasis
Surrounded by tropical gardens providing a tranquil sanctuary to relax and unwind, this immaculate family home offers a private and peaceful paradise where you can retreat to at the end of each day and enjoy weekends at home.
Alfresco dine on the covered entertaining deck overlooking the sparkling inground pool while the kids enjoy hours of fun in their very own play area featuring a cubby house with decking and a built-in swing set!
Open plan in design with a coastal inspired interior, large glass sliders provide a seamless flow from the spacious lounge and dining to the outdoor living space, inviting an abundance of natural light and cool breezes throughout the home.
The large and stylish kitchen is perfectly positioned to entertain and features a large island bench, gas cooktop and dishwasher.
Offering four bedrooms, all with split system air-conditioning, the spacious master is separate to the other bedrooms and features an ensuite and walk in robe. The main bathroom has a large bath and beautiful outlook to greenery.
Practical and versatile, a multi-purpose room provides space for a study or mudroom and the remote double garage has a built-in room providing a potential studio or office.
The large laundry opens onto its own separate deck area with a private clothesline, and underneath the house offers a large storage space and workshop area.
Complete with security camera system, solar panels, outdoor shower, rainwater tank and garden shed – this low maintenance home has every detail covered.
There is nothing to do but move in and enjoy the relaxing family lifestyle on offer here in this quiet cul-de-sac location.
• Four bedrooms, all with built in robes and air-conditioning
• Spacious master features ensuite and large walk-in robe
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas
• Stylish kitchen features island bench, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Covered entertaining deck with weather-proof blind
• Sparkling inground pool with retractable umbrella
• Modern bathrooms, main with separate shower and bath
• Large laundry opens on to a separate deck with clothesline
• Multi-purpose room with built in cupboards and feature plantation shutter
• Motorised UV protection blinds in the living and master bedroom
• Custom blinds, ceiling fans and s/s air conditioners throughout
• Cubby house with timber decking, artificial turf and built-in swing set
• Outdoor shower, rainwater tank and garden shed
• 6.6 Kw solar system
• Security camera system and sensor lights
• Remote double garage with inbuilt office/studio
• Under house workshop and storage area
• Manicured hedges and beautiful tropical garden surrounds
• 646m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac location
• Family friendly neighbourhood offering parklands and walking tracks
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size646.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Heads
Uninterrupted Ocean & Hinterland Views
135/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
- Thu 22 February, 2024 11:45am
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Modern Family Entertainer With Pool!
3 Wonga Street, BURLEIGH HEADS QLD 4220
Perfect Location - Walk To Beach & James Street CBD!
4/29 Burleigh Street, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
High Floor Ocean View Apartment In Burleigh Heads!
131/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Burleigh's Newest Luxury Building - Sandbar!
28/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220