Set on a massive 827m2 waterfront block offering unlimited potential, this three-bedroom single level home is situated in a highly sought-after location walking distance to North Burleigh beach!
Wake up to mesmerising sunrises every day from your master bedroom, featuring an ensuite, walk in robe and split system air conditioning. The living area, dining and kitchen are also positioned to take advantage of the sparkling water views.
Presenting a blank canvas to create your dream home, with a huge backyard overlooking Miami Lake, there is plenty of room to add an extensive entertaining area and pool with stunning water vistas as your backdrop.
Enjoy visits from black swans, pelicans and ducks at the sandy water’s edge, this family
neighbourhood offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle in the heart of Burleigh Waters.
• Three bedrooms with built in robes, two bathrooms
• Spacious master features ensuite, walk in robe and water views
• Modern kitchen features stone benchtop and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Open plan lounge and dining area with water views
• Split system air conditioning in the living area and the master bedroom
• Covered outdoor area overlooking the water
• Double lock up garage with sliding door access to front yard
• Fully fenced and private with a huge backyard
• Covered porch overlooking the separate front yard
• Massive 827m2 block with 20m water frontage
• Easy stroll to local dog friendly parklands and children’s playground
• Walking distance to North Burleigh beach, shops, restaurants & cafes
• Minutes to schools, shopping centres and sporting facilities
Situated within walking distance to Miami One Shopping Centre, restaurants, cafes, breweries and beautiful North Burleigh beach. Also close to local primary and high schools, day care centres and sporting fields. This sought-after pocket of Burleigh Waters offers easy access to every convenience.
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection.
Land Size827.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220