It’s simply all about the view!! Commanding panoramic Gold Coast skyline views as far as the eye can see.
The pinnacle of modern luxury living, this exquisite statement property sits proudly on 4844m2 elevated East facing block in one of Tallai’s best streets. Secluded back from the road, offering total privacy and luxury. You cant buy land and build in this location with this view anymore, this once in a lifetime opportunity awaits…..
Highlighting a multi-level design of grand proportions. Built for entertaining with seamless interconnecting spaces, all overlooking the stunning salt/magnesium swimming pool and the skyline vista. It is simply breathtaking!
Modern understated elegance throughout, soaring ceilings, polished concrete floors, an industrial décor. Gentle coastal breezes flow freely throughout the multiple indoor-outdoor living areas, while the light filled airy galleries create a sense of luxury and spaciousness.
Boasting 4+ bedrooms, 4 living areas, 3 bathrooms and 6 car accommodations. There are two separate driveways, for access to the back of the property, where there is room for another three cars, vans, trailers or boat.
– Impressive 492m2 (53 squares) of living + 130m2 additional car spaces & workshop area
– Elevated position on a 4844m2 (1.2acre) lot
– 6 car accommodation, triple garage & 3 carport & workshop spaces
– Inviting main foyer with glass panelled pivot front door, and feature niche at entry perfectly frames the view beyond.
– A unique floorplan, skilful use of space creates separation away from the main living areas, via gallery walkways to bedrooms.
– 4 king size bedrooms with triple sliding robes
– 5th bed/Retreat, offers a separate wing upstairs, ideally designed as a parent’s retreat
– Sophisticated master suite with stunning coastal views as far as the eye can see. Ensuite with free standing bath, double rainwater shower, custom double vanity with stone tops, feature Terrazzo tiles floor to ceiling & large walk-in robe
– 3 bathrooms with feature Terrazzo tiles, custom made vanities, matt black tapware, and polished edge mirrors
– Master Chef kitchen with waterfall edge concrete bench, soft closing 2pac cabinetry, double island sink, 2x Ariston Pyrolytic ovens & ceramic cooktop, integrated dishwasher, Butler’s pantry with abundant cupboard & storage space, sink and coffee/ workstation.
-Open plan living & dining spaces with 3m ceilings
-TV/ Media Room, features a series of glass stacking doors that lead onto another alfresco entertaining area which overlooks the coastal landscape.
– Two large covered alfresco entertaining areas accessible via glass stacking sliding doors all connect as one large space overlooking the stunning backdrop of the city lights. An extensively tiled area with glass fencing and a magnificent 8x4m salt/magnesium inground pool with royal blue Mosaic tiling.
-Black burnished polished concrete floors throughout and polished concrete tiles to TV/Media room, carpets to beds 2, 3 & Master suite/Retreat.
-Multiple living zones, comprising of main living, dining, Media room & Upstairs retreat. There is no shortage of places for the whole family to find their place for recreation.
– Laundry features large stone bench to and multiple storage options with ample under bench cupboards, overhead shelving & drying/hanging space.
– 2.7m ceilings with square set cornices throughout the remainder of downstairs & 2.4m ceilings to upstairs parents’ retreat.
– Triple auto garage with internal access and polished concrete floors
-Triple carport under the back of the house with a separate driveway and workshop space
– Dakin Ducted Air-Conditioning system which features 2 x systems with zones operated by My Place system
– Bed 4 with split system air conditioner
-Ceiling fans to living area and beds, 2, 3 & 4 as well as the alfresco area adjacent to pool
-Insulated walls & ceilings
-Fully landscaped gardens
-Envirocycle Water Treatment System
Year built: 2021
Building size: 492m2 (53 squares) + 130m2 additional carport spaces & workshop
Land size: 4844m2 (1.2acres)
Rates: $844 (6 months)
Situated just 26 minutes from Burleigh Beach and Surfers Paradise, this dress circle location delivers the best of both worlds. Not only will you benefit from serenity and seclusion in a truly picturesque setting, but you are still within proximity to all necessary amenities.
Some of the finest Gold Coast Private schools are within proximity to the property: Somerset College 15mins, All Saints Anglican College 14mins & St Michaels College are all only a short distance. Robina Hospital, Robina Town Centre, and train station only a 14min drive from the front door. While it is a short 30-minute commute to the Gold Coast Airport or 45-minute car trip to Brisbane Airport.
Call Exclusive Marketing Agent, Belinda Walker 0433 284 804 to arrange your inspection today.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size4844.00 squareMeter
Building Size53.00 sqm
- Gilston State School
- Mudgeeraba State School
- Somerset College
- Sid Bigg Park
- Ingles Park
- Tallai Country Golf Club
- Under 7kmRobina Town Centre
- Around 14kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Maimi
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request