Expansive family-sized block just 4 mins to the sand and surf
Some locations simply have it all, and none more so than Spindle Street. Generous family-friendly blocks rest within walking and cycling distance to the popular Mallawa Sports Complex and a choice of waterfront parks, the beach is a mere 4 mins up the road, and the convenience of local schools and 19th Avenue shopping centre are all just a stone’s throw away.
Offering one of the best family-friendly locations in Palm Beach, perfectly positioned in a child friendly cul-de-sac, this single level three-bedroom abode with a stunning pool and entertainment area, comes ready to move in or offers an ideal investment in one of the Gold Coast’s most desirable suburbs.
Embracing an indoor/outdoor lifestyle, offering light filled living, dining and a spacious kitchen opening seamlessly to an expansive undercover entertaining space overlooking the fully tiled oversized inground pool. Here you have space to entertain all year round, while watching kids or pets play in the large fully fenced private yard.
Comprising three generous bedrooms with newly laid laminate and carpet flooring with a good-sized bathroom boasting bathtub, floor to ceiling tiles and separate w/c. The double garage space offers secure parking for one vehicle and a large workshop/office or allows scope to create an extra living room or bedroom. A double carport provides plenty of off-street parking and gated access at the side of the home offers the perfect position to store the boat, trailer, or caravan.
– Large light filled kitchen overlooking the yard and outdoor entertaining offering ample storage and bench space
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Newly laid flooring and carpet throughout
– Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining deck overlooking pool and back yard
– Impressive oversized fully tiled in ground swimming pool, approx. 70,000 litres
– Fully fenced, flat back yard with extra storage area
– 3 generous light filled bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 with built in robes
– Modern main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, shower, bath, and separate w/c
– Large well equipped laundry space with outdoor access
– Extra powder room with shower perfect for use while using pool or entertaining area
– Double lock up garage with large storage, workshop, or office space
– Double carport
– Gated side access ideal for the boat, trailer, jetski or caravan
– Security screens throughout
– 3 x garden sheds with extra storage space at the rear
– 19 panels approx 6.6kW Solar power
Enhanced by its prime location close to the vibrancy of Palm Beach or the tranquillity of Tallebudgera Creek, the property is also just 10 mins to Burleigh’s bustling James Street. The allure of the coast’s best restaurants is never ending, with Balboa Italian, The Collective, Burleigh Pavilion or Rick Shores all just minutes away. Visualise your perfect Palm Beach lifestyle in this appealing block, where the options for creative enhancement are endless.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Palm Beach Currumbin State High School
- Palm Beach State School
- Under 6kmSt Andrews Lutheran College
- Palm Beach Parklands
- Laguna Park
- Central tobeaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request