Looking for a family home that you can truly make your own?
Situated in a desirable family neighbourhood, this private single level home presents a great opportunity for first home buyers, investors or renovators looking to create their dream home in the heart of Burleigh Waters.
Offering three bedrooms, multiple living areas, covered alfresco entertaining area and a great sized backyard, this home offers a blank canvas for your creative vision, with unlimited potential to add value in this highly sought after location.
Nuthatch Street is renowned for its family friendly community and convenient position, situated an easy stroll to footbridge access over the lake to Burleigh Sports Club, and to Coronet Park with access to Burleigh Home Space shopping centre. Enjoy a flat 2km ride to beautiful Burleigh beachfront and a quick drive to schools, shopping centres and sporting fields.
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes
* Master bedroom features an ensuite and walk in robe
* Separate living and dining areas
* Good size kitchen with dishwasher
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Security screens throughout
* Separate laundry
* Garden shed
* Great sized private backyard
* Remote double lock-up garage
* Additional off-street parking for boat/ caravan/ cars
* Easy side access with lockable gates for storage or building a pool
* 603m2 block in desirable street
* 450 metre stroll to Coronet Park with children’s playground and access to Burleigh Home Space Shopping Centre
* 700 metre walk across footbridge to Burleigh Sports Club, AFL, grounds, cricket club and GCA Tennis Centre
* 750 metres to Varsity Lakes Tavern and Dan Murphy’s
* 2km to Burleigh beachfront, Miami One Shopping Centre, popular restaurants and cafes
* Caningeraba Primary School and Miami High School catchment area
This family friendly pocket of Burleigh Waters offers a relaxed, coastal lifestyle convenient to every necessity. Contact Adam on 0481 271 806 or Sarah on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Land Size603.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- * 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- * Master bedroom features an ensuite and walk in robe
- * Separate living and dining areas
- * Good size kitchen with dishwasher
- * Covered outdoor entertaining area
- * Security screens throughout
- * Separate laundry
- * Garden shed
- * Great sized private backyard
- * Remote double lockup garage
- * Additional offstreet parking for boat/ caravan/ cars
- * Easy side access with lockable gates for storage or building a pool
- * 603m2 block in desirable street
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220