Ideal entry level or investor opportunity with Low body Corp.
This well-appointed 2-bedroom unit offers an open plan design capturing a light filled northerly aspect. Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac in a small complex of nine, it offers a complete package of affordability, position and lifestyle. Perfect for those seeking leisure-driven beachside living.
A short 300 metre stroll will get you to Tallebudgera Creek, Tallebudgera Surf Club, multiple Parks and Cafes.
Enjoy the spacious, colour filled lounge room and dining area that leads directly to a sun washed oversized, entertaining balcony. Appreciate a neatly presented wraparound kitchen with a 4-burner electric oven/cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space. Double sized bedrooms are welcoming additions with built-in wardrobes and large windows allowing plenty of natural light. It also offers a tastefully renovated bathroom with a shower, vanity, bathtub and a separate toilet.
– Large sized balcony capturing North Easterly aspect
– Modern Bathroom/laundry with shower, bathtub, vanity with makeup lighting and separate toilet
– Large bedroom 1 with built in wardrobe, large windows and wooden plank feature wall.
– Large bedroom 2 with built in wardrobe and fan
– Located on level two
– Secure parking with remote carpark door
– Large communal storage area
– Low body corporate $30 per week approx.
– Council rates $1200 per annum approx.
– Water rates $1200 per annum approx.
– Currently rented out for $510/week until 9/3/2023
– Numerous bus routes on your doorstep
Conveniently located within a short walk to Tallebudgera creek, surf beaches, the thriving café and restaurant precincts and proximity to some of the best local schools including Palm Beach Currumbin High School, St Andrews Lutheran College, Hillcrest Christian College and Elanora State School. Also on your doorstep are local sporting fields, easy access to the M1 Motorway making it only a short 10 drive to The Gold Coast Airport or 1 hour north to Brisbane.
Land Size squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Palm Beach Currumbin State High School
- Palm Beach State School
- Under 6kmSt Andrews Lutheran College
- Palm Beach Parklands
- Laguna Park
- Central tobeaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Palm Beach
- Sat 2 March, 2024 10:00am
Family Home in the Heart of Palm Beach on 849 sqm North Facing Block
37 Spindle Street, Palm Beach QLD 4221
New Coastal Luxury With Ocean Views And Rooftop Entertaining
503/14 Twenty Eighth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD 4221