Executive Living at it's best!
This immaculate property sits proudly opposite park lands in a quiet Reedy Creek Street, surrounded by quality homes and encompasses stunning water views. An enviable position highlighting this spectacular family home.
Nestled on a large 1,047m² elevated allotment, this home exudes space, style and sophistication and offers a tranquil and peaceful lifestyle. Instantly you are greeted by the lush, manicured gardens and inviting entry with large pivot front door.
This residence offers five spacious bedrooms, fully equipped media room, multiple living zones with large family and dining rooms, games room as well as outdoor entertainment pavilion for entertaining poolside.
A resort style sparkling 14m x 6m heated in-ground swimming pool, surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds. This fantastic space is great for parties & entertaining with plenty of room for the kids to still kick a ball around on the grassed area.
You simply cannot beat this impressive property.
• Highlighting this immaculate residence – 5 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms / 6 cars
• Grand design of 422m2, open plan living, high 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Triple Garage with rear drive through to accommodate a boat/caravan plus accommodation car spaces for another two small cars behind gates
• 5 bedrooms, three with walk-in robes, 2 downstairs bedrooms have built in robes
• 3 bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles plus powder room
• Multiple living zones featuring Family and Dining rooms with glass stacking sliders that all open out onto a covered alfresco.
• Games Room with a series of glass stacking doors also leading out onto the pool area and undercover alfresco
• Media Room, equipped with TV, surround sound system and theatre recliner chairs
• Designer kitchen with huge stone island bench, Butler’s pantry with microwave space & coffee station, 900mm Westinghouse oven & induction cooktop, stainless dishwasher & double sink with spring rinsing tap, plumbed double fridge cavity, stone benchtops with 40m waterfall edge, deep pot drawers & overhead cupboard space
• Upstairs another living area/kids retreat with access to a large undercover balcony that overlooks the backyard and captures undisturbed water views.
• Master suite offers a gorgeous ensuite complete with spa bath, rainwater shower, double vanity with countertop sinks and stone benches, floor to ceiling tiles and a Sep. W/C, access onto the balcony via glass door, a perfect place to take in the view with your morning cuppa.
• Off the grid solar heated 14m x 6m saltwater chlorinated pool that is surrounded by brand new composite decking
• Poolside pavilion is where the entertaining happens! This extensive covered area is a massive 11.8mx6m and comes complete with the outdoor furniture and TV
• 6.6kW (22 panels) Solar system
• Monitored Security Alarm System
• Zoned Ducted Airconditioning
• 2022 Compliant Fire Alarms
This exceptional property is well worth your attention, please Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Belinda Walker 0433 284 804 | firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Land Rates $889.22 (6 months)
Water Rates $426 quarter
House Size: 422m2 internal plus 73m2 Entertaining alfresco
Land Size: 1047m2
Reedy Creek is a family friendly location with proximity to the prestigious Somerset College and renowned schools including Kings’ Christian College, Hillcrest Christian College, St Andrew’s Lutheran College and All Saints Anglican School and educational facilities. With easy access onto the Pacific Motorway, you will enjoy a short convenient drive to many beach locations, popular dining precincts, minutes to major shopping precincts, Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre, Robina Hospital, trains stations, service hubs and the Gold Coast Airport.
Land Size1047.00 squareMeter
Building Size422.00 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request