North Palm Beach Family Sanctuary
This tranquil 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfectly positioned within a tightly held, quiet pocket in North Palm Beach on a 759sqm block. Featuring a family friendly layout with open plan living, outdoor entertaining and saltwater pool, this home offers the perfect coastal lifestyle whilst designed to offer low maintenance living.
With an abundance of natural light thanks to the North East Facing backyard and surrounded by tropical greenery this home feels like your own private oasis tucked away but within 200m from Tallebudgera Creek and within minutes to the white sands of Palm Beach.
– Open plan living and dining with split cycle air conditioning
– Galley style kitchen with quality finishings and breakfast bar
– Second multipurpose room with the potential to convert to a fourth bedroom
– Three spacious bedrooms with carpet and ceiling fans
– Large master bedroom featuring ensuite and walk-in robe
– Bathroom with bath tub & separate toilet
– Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking lush gardens
– Salt water pool surrounded by greenery with poolside cabana
-Fully fenced grass yard
-Laundry with external access to clothesline
– Double carport space with secure electric gate
– Storage shed
Situated in one of Palm Beach’s most tightly held neighborhoods. Conveniently located within a flat walk to Tallebudgera creek, surf beaches, the thriving café and restaurant precincts and proximity to some of the best local schools including Elanora High School, St Andrews Lutheran College, Hillcrest Christian College and Elanora State School. Also on your doorstep are local sporting fields, easy access to the M1 Motorway making it only a short 10 drive to The Gold Coast Airport or 1 hour north to Brisbane.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size759.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Palm Beach Currumbin State High School
- Palm Beach State School
- Under 6kmSt Andrews Lutheran College
- Palm Beach Parklands
- Laguna Park
- Central tobeaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Palm Beach
- Sat 24 February, 2024 10:00am
Family Home in the Heart of Palm Beach on 849 sqm North Facing Block
37 Spindle Street, Palm Beach QLD 4221
New Coastal Luxury With Ocean Views And Rooftop Entertaining
503/14 Twenty Eighth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD 4221
One of the largest contemporary resort-style duplex sites in Palm Beach just 180m to the sand and surf
1/51 Magnoli Circuit, Palm Beach QLD 4221