Contact agent to arrange a private inspection time.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac on a sprawling 965m2 of land, this large family home offers an idyllic resort-style lifestyle in sought-after Burleigh Waters.
Just minutes from the iconic Burleigh beach, the bustling James Street strip, boutiques and world-class restaurants, this quality five-bedroom family home is a tranquil retreat where you can escape from the fast-paced digital world.
With an inground swimming pool, sauna, two separate grassed areas with lush, manicured tropical gardens and a media room, this entertainer’s paradise has everything you could ever want in a family home – and more.
All of the upper-level bedrooms, including the luxurious master suite with an ensuite and walk-in robe, have access to the balcony where you can take in the beautiful sea breezes.
The main bathroom features a large freestanding bath, with a double basin vanity and a walk-in rain shower with built-in seat.
The bottom level boasts an appealing open-plan living area, which flows seamlessly to the outside entertaining area and resort-style pool where you can capitalise on the glorious Gold Coast weather all year round.
This well-built home offers a family lifestyle most of us can only dream about so don’t miss this opportunity to secure your very own slice of paradise in the Gold Coast’s most-loved suburb.
– Five bedrooms including a master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Three bathrooms, main with luxurious freestanding bath
– Fifth room downstairs features large walk-in robe and separate access
– Spacious open plan living and separate media/living room
– Kitchen features stone tops, island bench, 3 large pantries, gas cooktop, and dishwasher
– Ample parking with double garage and workshop
– Side parking for three cars or a caravan and boat
– Driveway parking for three cars
– Concrete floors and suspended slab rarely seen in todays builds
– Gated entrance with camera doorbell
– Bamboo staircase
– Spacious under cover entertaining with plenty of room to host large family celebrations
– Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Renovated laundry with side access
– Small office and gallery upstairs
– Close to primary and secondary schools, shopping centres and surf beaches
– Short stroll to restaurants, cafes, breweries, bars and shops.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size965.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 9:30am
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 2 March, 2024 12:45pm
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220