Contact agent to arrange a private inspection time.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac on a sprawling 965m2 of land, this large family home offers an idyllic resort-style lifestyle in sought-after Burleigh Waters.
Just minutes from the iconic Burleigh beach, the bustling James Street strip, boutiques and world-class restaurants, this quality five-bedroom family home is a tranquil retreat where you can escape from the fast-paced digital world.
With an inground swimming pool, sauna, two separate grassed areas with lush, manicured tropical gardens and a media room, this entertainer’s paradise has everything you could ever want in a family home – and more.
All of the upper-level bedrooms, including the luxurious master suite with an ensuite and walk-in robe, have access to the balcony where you can take in the beautiful sea breezes.
The main bathroom features a large freestanding bath, with a double basin vanity and a walk-in rain shower with built-in seat.
The bottom level boasts an appealing open-plan living area, which flows seamlessly to the outside entertaining area and resort-style pool where you can capitalise on the glorious Gold Coast weather all year round.
This well-built home offers a family lifestyle most of us can only dream about so don’t miss this opportunity to secure your very own slice of paradise in the Gold Coast’s most-loved suburb.
– Five bedrooms including a master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Three bathrooms, main with luxurious freestanding bath
– Fifth room downstairs features large walk-in robe and separate access
– Spacious open plan living and separate media/living room
– Kitchen features stone tops, island bench, 3 large pantries, gas cooktop, and dishwasher
– Ample parking with double garage and workshop
– Side parking for three cars or a caravan and boat
– Driveway parking for three cars
– Concrete floors and suspended slab rarely seen in todays builds
– Gated entrance with camera doorbell
– Bamboo staircase
– Spacious under cover entertaining with plenty of room to host large family celebrations
– Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Renovated laundry with side access
– Small office and gallery upstairs
– Close to primary and secondary schools, shopping centres and surf beaches
– Short stroll to restaurants, cafes, breweries, bars and shops.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size965.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220