Burleigh Brand New Architectural Masterpiece
At a time when people are craving connection more than ever before, this new, architecturally-designed lifestyle home offers rare and inspired family living.
The very definition of approachable luxury, the single-level Casa Coronet has been designed by architect Jared Poole and custom-built by premium building company, 22 Developments.
Tucked away in a quiet leafy street at Burleigh, this ultra-private, four-bedroom, two-bathroom home offers unrivalled versatile space and architectural flow.
Carefully considered internal and external spaces have a close and refined connection, ideal for families to transition throughout the home and also maintain a connection with each other, whether they are entertaining, resting and or going about daily rituals.
First impressions count and the facade and entryway set the tone for a truly individualistic family home, which boasts high-quality fittings and fixtures and dramatic 4m-high ceilings.
The spacious four bedrooms are located in one wing of the home, with a master suite boasting an ensuite bathroom with double-shower and walk-in robe.
The kitchen – the striking centrepiece of the home – has a view of internal and external spaces, including the resort-style swimming pool, dining areas and the warm, textural living room with a stone feature wall.
Ideal for entertaining and gathering, the kitchen features double black Bosch ovens and gas cooktop, custom-crafted timber joinery, an oversized stone island, bespoke pendant lighting and a butler’s pantry.
With a seamless flow from inside out, every element of Casa Coronet is meticulously designed to be enjoyed all year-round, no matter the weather.
The poolside undercover alfresco dining space has a built-in barbecue and fridge, making it an idyllic space to entertain friends and family in a contemporary stylish setting.
With the clever use of windows, bifold doors, louvres and skylights throughout, the architectural home is filled with an abundance of natural light and airflow.
A rare and meticulously-designed and built retreat, this family home is a true celebration of thoughtful design and quality craftmanship.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a powder room
• Oversized master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
• Spacious open plan living with gas fireplace, and separate media room
• Luxurious kitchen boasts stone benchtops, dual Bosch ovens and butler’s pantry
• 4m raked ceilings and curved feature walls
• Timber floors throughout
• Fully-equipped alfresco entertaining area
• Inground swimming pool with glass fencing
• Designer landscaping
• Large, low-maintenance courtyard
• Decorative external feature walls
• Cobblestone driveway and walkways
• Remote double lock-up garage
· Designer laundry with outdoor access
· Ample storage space
· Close to schools, shopping centres, surf beaches and the world-class Pizzey Skate Park precinct.
· Close to restaurants, cafes, breweries, bars and night food market and live music venue, Miami Marketta.
Situated in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood close to everything, enjoy a short stroll to Burleigh Home Space Shopping Precinct and easy access to revered primary and secondary schools, major shopping centres and our beautiful Burleigh beach.
Homes of this calibre are rarely offered to the market. Contact us today, don’t risk missing out!
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 or Sarah Davari on 0403 042 668.
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Land Size602.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- 1.9kmTallebudgera State School
- 4.5kmSt Andrew's Lutheran College
- 3.1kmCoplick Family Sports Park
- Under 8kmfrom beaches, cafès, shops and restaurants of Palm Beach
- Central to3 golf courses and Tallebudgera Pony Club
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Spacious Family Sanctuary - Your very own tropical oasis awaits!
24 Beaconsfield Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious home on corner position with potential to redevelop!
21 Coronet Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
47 Honeyeater Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Dual Living Family Entertainer - Walk to everything!
84 Mountain View Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220