Private Burleigh Heads Family Entertainer
This expansive family entertainer offers everything you need to achieve your dream Burleigh Heads lifestyle.
Elevated and private, located in a quiet cul de sac street just minutes to the stunning Tallebudgera Creek, world class surf beaches and Burleigh town shopping precinct.
Perfectly positioned on a 1,452m2 block, this home is full of character and charm.
On entering you’ll be struck by soaring ceilings extending out to a generous undercover deck with large integrated outdoor kitchen.
Family and friends can spread out across multiple indoor and outdoor living areas. Front and back yards are fully fenced with spacious flat grassed areas. The lagoon pool is solar heated with LED lighting that looks spectacular against the setting sun – and yes, the super fun slide is designed to be enjoyed by kids AND adults alike 🙂
Featuring high ceilings, large double-glazed windows, a generous new kitchen, multiple living areas, loads of storage space, low maintenance gardens and convenient side access to a large backyard shed – this spacious five bedroom home has the ‘wow’ factor you have been looking for!
– Elevated and private block on a large 1,452m2 allotment.
– Located in a quiet cul de sac street in the Gold Coast’s most sought-after high capital growth suburb.
– Renovated split-level home with multiple indoor and outdoor living areas including a large media room.
– Undercover entertaining area with picturesque views and built-in outdoor kitchen and barbeque.
– Master bedroom on upper level with walk-in robe and ensuite with bath.
– 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms on upper level with built in wardrobes.
– 5th bedroom on lower level with ensuite and outdoor access
– Lower level includes a large living area, perfect for a home gym or potential granny flat.
– Main bathroom with separate toilet on upper level.
– Three generous living spaces on main level, including indoor dining.
– Newly renovated kitchen featuring Bosch gas cooktop and Zip HydroTap.
– Laundry with separate toilet.
– Study nook off living room.
– Double car garage with plenty of storage and off-road parking.
– Plentiful storage throughout the home.
– Level grassed area, fully fenced with garden shed.
– Solar heated swimming pool with slide, outdoor shower, firepit and firewood storage.
– Large rain water tank, irrigation system, 10kW Solar Panel System.
– NBN connection.
– Short drive to Tallebudgera Creek, James Street & Burleigh beach.
This home is a 4-minute drive to the Pacific Motorway (M1), one hour to Brisbane, one hour to Byron Bay and under 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport.
Land Size1452.00 squareMeter
Building Size472.00 sqm
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Heads
Uninterrupted Ocean & Hinterland Views
135/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
- Thu 22 February, 2024 11:45am
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Modern Family Entertainer With Pool!
3 Wonga Street, BURLEIGH HEADS QLD 4220
Perfect Location - Walk To Beach & James Street CBD!
4/29 Burleigh Street, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
High Floor Ocean View Apartment In Burleigh Heads!
131/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
Burleigh's Newest Luxury Building - Sandbar!
28/1969-1971 Gold Coast Highway, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220