Spacious 5 Bedroom + Study Home - Perfect for a Large Family!
Situated in a highly sought-after pocket of Burleigh Waters on a massive 798m2 block, this single level five bedroom plus study home offers plenty of room for a growing family!
Comfortable and spacious, there are multiple living areas including an open plan family and dining area plus a separate formal lounge room, and the covered outdoor entertaining deck is perfect for year-round alfresco living overlooking the large sparkling pool. Another covered deck at the front of the home provides a peaceful sitting area to enjoy a morning coffee or watch children play in the massive front yard.
Private and fully fenced, there is plenty of room to securely park cars, boats and trailers with a double carport providing drive through access to another double carport, and on the other side of the home there is another covered area with side access.
Enjoy an easy stroll to waterfront park with playground, and footbridge access to Burleigh Sports Club and library, this sought-after family neighbourhood is minutes to shopping centres, local schools and beautiful Burleigh beach.
• 5 bedrooms with built in robes, plus a study
• Master features ensuite and split system air-conditioning
• Spacious open plan family and dining area features a combustion wood heater and split system air-conditioning
• Open plan kitchen features breakfast bar, dishwasher and insinkerator
• Formal lounge/media room with sliding door option for privacy
• Covered entertaining deck overlooking large inground swimming pool
• Paved barbeque area and established trees and gardens
• Covered patio deck at the front provides a peaceful sitting area
• Massive front yard perfect for children and pets
• Double length carport with drive through side access to another double carport
• Solar panels, garden shed, plenty of storage options throughout the home
• Fully fenced and private 798m2 block
* First time offered to the market in 40 years
* Easy stroll to children’s playground and dog friendly parklands
• Nearby footbridge access to Burleigh Sports Club and Burleigh Waters GCCC library
• Walk or ride to North Burleigh beach, shops, restaurants & cafes
• Minutes to local schools, shopping centres and sporting fields
Meticulously cared for, this spacious home is full of warmth and ready for a new family to enjoy making memories. Contact Adam on 0481 271 806 or Sarah on 0403 042 668 to arrange your inspection today.
Land Size798.00 squareMeter
Building Size0 sqm
- Caningeraba State School
- Marymount College
- Burleigh Heads State School
- Deodar Park, Burleigh Lake Park, Lake View Park
- Under 4kmfrom James Street shops, cafes & restaurants
- Close toBurleigh Heads National Park, The Village Markets & Burleigh Beaches
What is your property worth?
We can conduct a free, no obligation appraisal of your property and provide you with sound advice on where your property sits in the market.Appraisal Request
More properties near Burleigh Waters
Luxurious Waterfront Living in Burleigh Cove
9 St Helens Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Charming single level duplex, elevated at the peak of a cul-de-sac
2/4 Valmai Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Coastal Retreat: A Timeless Hamptons-inspired Haven in Burleigh Waters
136 Acanthus Avenue, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Luxurious Low Maintenance Living At 'Vantage' - Ultra Spacious 191SQM Sky Home!
42/20 Executive Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
- Sat 24 February, 2024 9:00am
Prestigious Burleigh Cove Gem
4 Seychelles Court, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220
Auction Cancelled - Under Contract
146 Acanthus Avenue, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220